Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
olivia-munn-the-break-up-world-premiere-cX82PC.jpg

megan-fox-juno-premiere-01-preview.jpg

I would tear both of them up but they are low on my list of hot.

Another one to the list good god she was hot when she was on uncle buck now she is just incredible
jean_louisa_kelly_21.jpg

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The second was is nice but i wouldn't say there were the hottest people in the world, plus isn't this thread kinda of degrading seeing as we all know that they weren't born like that
smileipb2.png

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This thread is....kinda dumb. I personally think they're hot. But your gonna get the people who say "nah man, they're not hot." Yes they are! If they came to you right now and said "do me now! no consequences" I'm pretty sure no one would say "nah, your not that cute." Unless everyone says yes this thread is BS!!

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
This thread is....kinda dumb. I personally think they're hot. But your gonna get the people who say "nah man, they're not hot." Yes they are! If they came to you right now and said "do me now! no consequences" I'm pretty sure no one would say "nah, your not that cute." Unless everyone says yes this thread is BS!!

You are right that anyone would have sex with them if they wanted it, but would be a 50/50 on enjoyment.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would not have sex with Olivia munn unless I had the use of a ballgag, she is so fucking annoying

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Banger said:
I would not have sex with Olivia munn unless I had the use of a ballgag, she is so fucking annoying
gag her with something else and she isnt going to try and be funny in the middle, just before and after

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First one's okay, I don't know who she is though.

Megan Fox, no. Maybe if she scraped that crap off of her eyes and put on about 10-15 pounds, but still not as hot as everyone seems to think.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I watched part of the SNL she did just because everyone says she's so hot. I was surprised she could hold her head up with all the eye makeup she was wearing.

She looks about as good in that pic as she usually does.

She couldn't act scared if someone pushed her off a cliff BTW.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Man18 said:
Banger said:
gag her with something else and she isnt going to try and be funny in the middle, just before and after

Nah she probably hasn't eaten in 2 years so she might try to take a bite.

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think they're both pretty damn hot, but they should not put on so much makeup. I would rather be assured they look good without it. So, makeup? Yes, very. Without? http://meganfoxnews.com/wp-content/uploads...hout-makeup.jpg You judge [Megan Fox I can't find any of Olivia Munn]. I like Munn better, btw (she may not be too funny, but she still has a cool personality imo. Unless she's advertising herself, since I hate that).

One thing is for certain, some people in this thread are extremely picky with women. These women are extremely attractive. Yes, they are a little skinny, or put on too much makeup, but they're still attractive. Frankly, you're not going to find many women (at least in the US) who don't wear makeup. Some are subtle with makeup, I personally like that.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hi