Houston help

Aneki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that the storm seems to have calmed down and roads are becoming driveable again! Anybody who is in Houston or surrounding areas needs any kind of help, can contact me! I luckily wasn't really affected all that bad and because of this reason I want to help others that really do need it. I've already signed up to the red-cross for volunteering, but haven't been contacted yet. I'll be looking around for some local shelters and help out!

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
You're a saint! What part of Houston are you in? I don't think I'll need immediate help, but it's good to know there's helpful people like you out there.
(Careful if you go to the GRB, I'm hearing volunteers are being put to work pretty hardcore)

Aneki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're a saint! What part of Houston are you in? I don't think I'll need immediate help, but it's good to know there's helpful people like you out there.
(Careful if you go to the GRB, I'm hearing volunteers are being put to work pretty hardcore)

I'm at the Pasadena Area, I live close to 225 and I-610. Thanks for letting me know, I tried to go there yesterday, but quickly got discourage of how chaotic it was to find a parking space there. So I'll be looking at the smaller shelters!

Reactions: Chary

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Veho
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: What matters now is that he's doing alright.