Hacking How can I identify if Indexiine was installed on my Wii U?

elijah067

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
So I bought a Wii U with no SD card. I am sure that mocha is used as an exploit as there is no DS game installed. But I am uncertain if Indexiine was used.

I got a fresh memory card and installed the required files except for Indexiine. Upon entering the link (wiiuexploit.xyz) the homebrew launcher was successfully launched.

Secondly I opened the internet browser again, tried to wait for at least a minute on the homepage and nothing was launched. (I am expecting that if homebrew launcher was launched, it means indexiine was installed). So is it safe to assume that indexiine was really not installed? or there are other ways to check?

Edit:
or if there is no really way to find out, is factory resetting the Wii U without knowing if indexiine is installed is safe?

Last edited by elijah067,

elijah067

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
You're supposed to use ftpiiu everywhere, as instructed. FIX94 github, second in the linked thread. Run mocha first.
I already have ftpiiu everywhere, I can now see the storage_mlc folder but I am greeted with this error:
1652020601971.png

Never mind this, I already have access.

elijah067

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
You could just check in mlc if the index.html for the browser is the default one or the indexiine one.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/indexiine-load-cfw-during-boot-and-offline-without-a-vc-ds-title.553681/
Hi! I already have mlc access. I got the index.html from the storage_mlc/sys/title/00050030/1001210a/content/pages/ directory. Here's what I got:

From Wii U:
From Wii U.PNG

From Indexiine:
From indexiine.PNG

This means that Indexiine was not installed and I can safely reformat my Wii U without bricking right?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I'm referring to the sizes when you drop them in a folder and see "details." 1KB is the minimum it will display by default.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro