Hacking How can i wipe the cfw stuff from my 3ds

ArtemisM

Kupo for Kupo Nuts
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this update bothers you at all, then you don't understand the benefits and features of CFW. But hey, your loss.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The "little freakout" is because of one way of downloading games. Everything else is fine. Why do you want to uninstall CFW, again?
You can say freeShop, we aren't a shit site like Reddit.
Also OP, uninstalling your CFW over a freak out isn't advised. Having a CFW installed is the only way to revert a ban.

NFates

Wants to understand™
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
You can say freeShop, we aren't a shit site like Reddit.
Also OP, uninstalling your CFW over a freak out isn't advised. Having a CFW installed is the only way to revert a ban.
I actually used "one" with italics to highlight the fact that there are other ways to install games, so there's no reason to panic. FWIW didn't even know Reddit doesn't allow mentioning freeShop.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I actually used "one" with italics to highlight the fact that there are other ways to install games, so there's no reason to panic. FWIW didn't even know Reddit doesn't allow mentioning freeShop.
My bad, I assumed you were referring to downloading games off freeShop. Too many people coming over to the Temp assuming we have the same absurd ruling on mentioning freeShop.

Reactions: NFates

Bluespheal

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeah, uninstalling CFW may be the worst thing you can do right now, this is something many new users think.

Bondgirl85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They do now. I see it mentioned all the time and they say you can say now because everyone knows what "that site" is.

Tigger

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I use reddit very occasionally, and imo it's full of know it all dicks, apart from me of course.

emuashui

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
What if to uninstall cfw from a9lh not b9 console, the godmode9 scripts cannot be run unless upgrading a9lh to b9?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong