LGBTQIA+ Tempers!

How did you find out you were LGBTQIA+?

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's also bc i'm effeminate sometimes, and i get a bit uncomfortable when people tell me to act like a man

Just be yourself dude. Fuq them and their ideologies of what "A Man" should be. :mellow:

3 wars and these Bastards can't tell me :shit: on how to be a man. 😡

I'm a Well Known FAGGOT and that's the end of it :angry:

Last edited by AncientBoi,
  • Love
Reactions: Xdqwerty

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
As far as being trans goes, it was pretty natural. Mostly just a conclusion based on the sum of its parts. Once I fully understood what being trans was, I was able to comfortably assess my own situation and how it applied to my life and my thoughts and feelings. It was more of an "Oh... huh. That explains a lot." moment than anything. Once I was able to hear more about what being transgender is and means, my identity was clear to me. There was no crisis nor was there any turmoil internally; I didn't try to deny it to myself. I was happy to finally "get it", if that makes sense.

Sexuality, though, is even more unremarkable. I'm attracted to women and always have been.
This was my exact reaction to finding out I was autistic in 2021... Everything just clicked. All my struggles, my hardships, my hyperfocus on things that interest me... It all made sense in a flood, and I was overwhelmed for a couple of weeks, just connecting all the dots.

EmberDoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
I don't remember what made me realize I was trans, other than it sorta came to me at a young age at least partially thanks to playing as girls in video games awakening something in me.

And I'm gay because girls pretty.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't remember what made me realize I was trans, other than it sorta came to me at a young age at least partially thanks to playing as girls in video games awakening something in me.

And I'm gay because girls pretty.
...But I always play as girls in video games... And cosplay as girl characters, and... and... OH GAWD

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: