Homebrew Misc Others How do I copy a save file from Sysnand to emunand?

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
OP
Trophies
Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
So, let's say I got a game via the NSO game trials thing. And then installed the game on my EmuMMC afterward. How do I copy the save over exactly? Do I just mount the sysmmc over Hekate's UMS, then use nxnandmanager? Or...
I don't want to run CFW on my sysmmc (risk of a ban) nor do I wanna make a fresh emummc..
Just asking because I currently do not have the funds to buy the game myself, just saying

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, let's say I got a game via the NSO game trials thing. And then installed the game on my EmuMMC afterward. How do I copy the save over exactly? Do I just mount the sysmmc over Hekate's UMS, then use nxnandmanager? Or...
I don't want to run CFW on my sysmmc (risk of a ban) nor do I wanna make a fresh emummc..
Just asking because I currently do not have the funds to buy the game myself, just saying
Yes, that’s exactly how it’s done. Here’s a little bit more insight into how it works (not your specific use case but it has the mechanics):

https://gbatemp.net/threads/recovering-games-saves-from-nand-using-nxnandmanager-and-jksv.620758/

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
OP
Trophies
Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
  • Haha
Reactions: binkinator

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Kind of hyped about the new ally finally a portable with full m.2 support