Hacking How do I receive ambassador games?

ac3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone I have a o3ds on 9.2 with emunand 10.5 . I recently checked nintendo's website and it said I was eligible for ambassador games. I followed their guide and I still have no games.

Does anyone else have this problem?
Thanks In Advance!:yay3ds:

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone I have a o3ds on 9.2 with emunand 10.5 . I recently checked nintendo's website and it said I was eligible for ambassador games. I followed their guide and I still have no games.

Does anyone else have this problem?
Thanks In Advance!:yay3ds:
Link so others can check?

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
One of the things you have to remember is that even if the serial number says it's eligable, the owner HAS to go to the eshop before the deadline date. It yours is second hand, it could mean:

1: The 3ds was sitting around, unsold until someone bought it after the deadline
2: It was already claimed but the owner tied it to their NNID

ac3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of the things you have to remember is that even if the serial number says it's eligable, the owner HAS to go to the eshop before the deadline date. It yours is second hand, it could mean:

1: The 3ds was sitting around, unsold until someone bought it after the deadline
2: It was already claimed but the owner tied it to their NNID
Oh I did buy it after the deadline :(

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Well, it is not like you have 9.2+10.5 emunand setup, and it is not like... There might be an upload for the ambadassor games... or even the certificate around... No. I am quite sure those do not exist so yeah, you are unlucky this time here.

ac3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it is not like you have 9.2+10.5 emunand setup, and it is not like... There might be an upload for the ambadassor games... or even the certificate around... No. I am quite sure those do not exist so yeah, you are unlucky this time here.
Yeah, i'm pretty sure it is not installing right now :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: I fixed it, just uninstalled SDUSB