osaka35

Instructional Designer
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My weekly work load consist of 20 hours a week working on a research database and various other tech things. The rest of the time I'm reading painfully written and boring text books, researching, and writing. I swear, I think I've written about 100 pages these past few months.

I've learned very little from this, and it feels mainly like busy work. In Master level courses about instructional design, this kind of saps all of my desire and fire for actually doing the work. And it stresses me out.

So! How do you deal with your stress? I comment on facebook and here on gbatemp. I also like to look at techy gadgets and clean my girlfriends apartment, trying not to think my profession of choice is a joke.

Last edited by osaka35,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I literally crack a window in my room and just put headphones into my ears and escape the world for however long I need to.

Reactions: osaka35

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I never have stress even in the most stressful situations i'm like Ow it's the end of the world ? whatever i don't give a fuck
the answer is to not give a fuck about thing because even if you do it will change nothing so why bother
If i have exams, i try to sucess but i don't care whether or not will have a good mark thus i don't stress and can work peacefully

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drugs are fun; l-trytophan, nicotine, caffine, alcohol, all of those together, with other drugs. Really, they all lead to a deeper depression.
The best thing to do is either a small, easy-to-complete task, (insert obvious joke here) like organize one cupboard/fridge or do something you enjoyed as a child, but can put an adult twist on, like playing with shadow puppets, with your genitals. So much fun.

tl;dc: amuse yourself or better yourself. because science and reasons with your brain's chemistry.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
It's cheesy as all heck, but stop for a moment, and think of 10 things you're grateful for in this world.

Deep breath. What makes you happy? Go from there. Take your mind off what's bothering you right now. Don't let it worry you in this moment. What are you excited for?

Just something that's helped me a few times.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU +1