Gaming HOW DO YOU FEEL AFTER NINTENDO'S E3 Presentation?

Did you like Nintendo's E3?

• YES- It was awesome

Votes: 13 11.9%
  • NO- It was Crap

Votes: 88 80.7%
  • I DON'T CARE- Then why am I reading this thread?

Votes: 8 7.3%

• Total voters

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
the fanboyism is STRONG in here!
stupidfaceh.jpg

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Personally, I think it was okay. I was a little annoyed at first that so many games were just being repeated, but then I realised just why the games are being repeated... because they showed them off during their own directs.

That being said, eh. Everyone knows I'm still a nintendo fan-boy to a degree, that hasn't changed after the somewhat disappointing presentation. I'm still looking forward to the 3DS games and Woolly World is coming out extremely soon, so my Wii U will be seeing some use again starting this week.

I really don't need that many game reveals. I'm still not done with MH4U.

keven3477

Fresh Prince of Lemonade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am a little disappointed but not much. I liked the trailers and info for starfox, xenoblade x, and emblem tensei. I agree that we want a proper Metroid game, but at least a nice spin-off would suffice for the wait for a real Metroid. (better getting something small but good than nothing at all.) The new Zelda game looks interesting as well, my only complaint is that purple link is not there. (R.I.P @TotalInsanity4) And to those complaining about starfox and Metroid FF graphics, the games are still being developed and maybe the end result might come out better. Not to mention, Metroid games are named after Metroid because of the metroids not samus; as long as there are metroids in the game, it has the right to be named Metroid.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
It wasn't very good, that Nintendo Digital Event seemed more aimed for kids and others than the fans themselves.

The only thing I hope is that they end with the amiibo shortages.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk