Gaming How does the DSiWare transfer work?

Cartmanuk

Trophies
XP
Country
This feature won't be available until a future update, so we don't have all the details just yet. Until this feature does become available, there are a few things you will want to keep in mind:

When the transfer feature becomes available, you will need both your Nintendo DSi/Nintendo DSi XL and your Nintendo 3DS to complete the transfer. This is because the transfer of data will occur via local wireless communication.

Data cannot be transferred to another system over the Internet, using an SD Card, nor can Nintendo complete the transfer for you.

More information on this process will be available on our support site and at www.nintendo.com/3ds once it becomes available.

Kawo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I think the 3DS will be like the DSi, you log with your Nintendo account and and have the option to download 3dsware or dsiware.
I will re-download my DSiware, solitaire, guitarhero and warioware.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
According to the leaflet included in the 3DS, to send content from the DSi to the 3DS, you must download the Nintendo 3DS Transfer Tool from the DSi Shop. I just checked the DSi Shop and the tool is still not there so I'm guessing the DSi will be getting an update too, if the tool won't be simply uploaded to the shop.

I'm also wondering if the tool will also transfer my recorded files in the Sound channel and other stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: yucky times. :sad: