Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just make a joke about how much virgin you are
It doesn't matter if you are virgin or not, make a joke about that

Example I saw in a tv show (The Outpost) about a woman who calls herself not a virgin

Aunt : Ow Janzo! Look at you, you're a grown man now
Janzo : Thanks aunty
Mother : AH! If he's a man I'm a virgin!
(BTW, his mother is also the prostitute of the village)

Here I go :

I'm as virgin as Zelda
She's been sterelized very young and never ever wanted a male since

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
tumblr_lzv634CTE61qzszqoo1_500.png

who gave this virgin the ability to create threads again.

Mr_Reaper

Newcomer
Trophies
The dark endless abyss of empty eternal oblivion.
Website
tinyvast.com
XP
Country
United States
Janzo's adoptive mother, Elinor, is not a prostitute. She's the owner of the Nightshade Inn, and kind of the town crime boss. She's involved in anything shady that goes on in the Outpost, such as smuggling, gambling, drugs, etc. If there's any prostitution, I'm sure she's involved in that as well (as the mistress), but that is never covered in the show.

If Munt (her other adopted son) heard you calling his mother a prostitute, he'd bash you good.

And he's probably a virgin too....

... for the same reason that I'm a virgin: as Munt says, "when a man looks upon a witch with unnatural urges regarding her private parts, it's that night he turns plagueling." And I don't want to accidentally look with unnatural urges at any witches and end up cursed to become a plagueling!

It's not worth the risk, man!!

101_Plagueling.jpg

The Outpost turns out to be a really good fantasy show, despite it being kind of cheesy and cliche in the early episodes.

• Haha
Reactions: Noctosphere

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Janzo's adoptive mother, Elinor, is not a prostitute. She's the owner of the Nightshade Inn, and kind of the town crime boss. She's involved in anything shady that goes on in the Outpost, such as smuggling, gambling, drugs, etc. If there's any prostitution, I'm sure she's involved in that as well (as the mistress), but that is never covered in the show.

If Munt (her other adopted son) heard you calling his mother a prostitute, he'd bash you good.

And he's probably a virgin too....

... for the same reason that I'm a virgin: as Munt says, "when a man looks upon a witch with unnatural urges regarding her private parts, it's that night he turns plagueling." And I don't want to accidentally look with unnatural urges at any witches and end up cursed to become a plagueling!

It's not worth the risk, man!!

View attachment 295314

The Outpost turns out to be a really good fantasy show, despite it being kind of cheesy and cliche in the early episodes.

Actually, it's being involved in season 1 with Whythers
He says something, while talking about the worm "He gives the same service to the widow that you give me"
And they just had sex and when Whythers arrests the worm, he was in bed, naked, with the widow, involving that services he was talking about was sex, right? ;)

EDIT : BTW, love your way to involve The Outpost in this thread ;)
And yea, very good show... sadly, it ended after only 4 seasons :(

Mr_Reaper

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
tinyvast.com
XP
Country
United States
Actually, it's being involved in season 1 with Whythers
Ah yes, Elinor and Marshal Wythers were lovers (not a prostitute situation). They both benefited from the relationship beyond the sexy stuffs; he would get advice from her (I'm sure she had lots of info on certain criminal activities that she knew of), and in return he would look the other way in regard to certain of Elinor's own criminal activities. And they did actually care for each other, though they both had really stern, hard exteriors, so they didn't exactly express it openly.

Reactions: Noctosphere

Mr_Reaper

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
tinyvast.com
XP
Country
United States
I think "virgin" is just the opposite of "nigriv" ... right?

I hate those friggin' nigrivs, walking around thinking they are better than all of us virgins... just because they have done whatever that thing is that makes them the opposite of a virgin....

As soon as I find out what that thing is, I'm going to do it TWICE, so that I'll be twice as good as all the other nigrivs!

But it won't actually work for me....
No matter what I do, I'm always going to be a virgin because I was born in September, so I am a Virgo for life.... :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k