Question How often do you use edit post to fix spelling/grammar mistakes?

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't sure if this was the place to ask but it is about the site and it has a question label so i figured it would fit. I'm asking to fix mistakes like mispelled words, typos, or grammar. Not changing the original post with complete different information. I find it bad that i do make mistake often, but then again, i am not using any guided typing like auto correct or spell check so is hard to notice until i check read it again. Usually after i make the post. I was wondering if anyone else had the same reasons.

Reactions: Raylight

takeya yuki

I am now someone waifu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I wasn't sure if this was the place to ask but it is about the site and it has a question label so i figured it would fit. I'm asking to fix mistakes like mispelled words, typos, or grammar. Not changing the original post with complete different information. I find it bad that i do make mistake often, but then again, i am not using any guided typing like auto correct or spell check so is hard to notice until i check read it again. Usually after i make the post. I was wondering if anyone else had the same reasons.
Can't help with my Engrish. So I fix whatever I can to make everyone understand my English.

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!