Gaming How the hell can you find friends to play with on REmercs?

Swing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't you think it's a bit wierd that you can play over the internet across the country and globe with friends on RE Mercenaries and one of the options is to play with friends, yet you can't find any information about them to add as a friend because you need to know their names along with thier number code? How the hell are you suposed to play with friends over the internet if you can't get their information? The only way I've found to make friends is on youtube where people are posting their names and codes so you can add them. But is there any other way? Because if there isn't don't you think it's pretty stupid of them not to include the information on the people you're playing with? Besides that I have another point to come across. We allready know that there is a mic in the 3DS so how come you can't use it to talk to the other player? Shit I mean even the PSP lets you speak to other players in multiplayer so why would they leace it out on this 3DS game?

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
I think they've made it so you can't talk to other players in Multiplay because of the language you could use.

Nintendo is a very family orientated industry, hence why every console they've brought out they had friend codes where you had to know the other player (technically..obviously Youtube and forums alters this restriction).

This is to cover their ass...plus I'd rather not listen to what will most probably be an effing and blinding kid on the other side of the console.

Neku_Sakuraba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.Games like RE Mercenaries really strain wifi so lets say i had mic support and you already played the game okay with little lag but unfortanetaly use speak and THEN LAG SPIKE. imagine this every time you speak. now lets say you play some less stressfull wifi game. you speak and there is little too no lag.

2.If You look at black ops wii you see can buy a mic for multiplayer. now the wii has it set that your games have seperate FC. In CODBO wii you have a entirely different set of FC. With the 3DS you have universal codes. SO lets say you are playing online and you have the ability to add random people. But There is no way to communicate to him/her. now tell me that isn't pointless (Sarcasm). My point is RE:M isn't a very social game. I mean you just basically team up with somebody to get through a mission or to get a good score. With that being said it is pretty much pointless to add random people if you dont have a mic.

Swing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wellif you had friends that played RE mercenaries wouldn't you do local play and not internet?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, tbh i might extend it to 2 or 3 weeks