Hacking How to backup and restore R4i GOLD 3DS RTS?

N0R7H

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi, I just bought this flashcart so I can flash ntrboot on my new n3ds, but I read that you can lose the flashcart feature if you don't do a backup and then restore it, but I don't know how to do it. The ak2i_ntrcardhax_flasher does it while flashing the ntrboot? Or I need to do something before? And how do I restore the backup?
I'm sorry, I'm a noob in all of this.

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Hi, I just bought this flashcart so I can flash ntrboot on my new n3ds, but I read that you can lose the flashcart feature if you don't do a backup and then restore it, but I don't know how to do it. The ak2i_ntrcardhax_flasher does it while flashing the ntrboot? Or I need to do something before? And how do I restore the backup?
I'm sorry, I'm a noob in all of this.
the .nds does not create backup, so you need to download it (section V). And reflash your flashcard via ntrboot_flasher

Reactions: N0R7H

YuukiBean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There isn't any download for this card, what does that mean? Is there another way to restore for this card, it has a switch for ntr boot. Any help is appreciated!!!

Attachments

• P575_1.jpg
    P575_1.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 197

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have what I believe is the previous version without the button or flashing option. Regardless of that: having a HELL of a time getting the actual flash cart to sit tight in the slot as in actually hooking into the locking mechanism. It keeps popping back out. The mechanism isn't broken, it works just fine with other games. I guess the flash cart lock space is different. Anyone else experienced this? New 3ds...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BigOnYa, And you too :) +1