Hacking How to download updates , titl3$ , dlc to my wii u?

Hannito

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello , I just downloaded the titles , updates and dlc from usb helper .
What I have to do now?
Do I have to put the folder of the title , updates and dlc to the folder of “install”?
If is that , after putting them into my se card and opened the wupinstaller, what I have to install first? does the wupinstaller automatically combine the title , update and dlc into just one folder?

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
transfer the installable folders into 'install' on your SD card and then run WUP installer, the order of installation doesn't really matter (i.e. everything you install on the Wii U gets its own managable/movable/deleteable title so you theoretically could install only update or dlc data as well although you couldn't do anything with it besides memory management tasks if you don't have the original title installed)

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
One thing to remember is the updates and dlc need to be installed to the same location as the game. So if the game is installed on nand then the updates and dlc need to also be installed to nand. Or if the game is on USB storage then the updates and dlc go on the USB as well.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1