Hacking How to get custom firmware on a 11.6 3DS?

Sundree

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, long time forum reader, first time poster. Anyway, I want to get the Luma custom firmware running on my 11.6 3DS so that I can run homebrew, but there's one problem. I don't know jack about anything.

I don't know anything about FBI or CFW files, Seedminers, and YouTube tutorials don't help at all. All I know is that I have to get some $2.00 dsi ware title, and do something with the sd card? This raises more questions then it does answer. If I could get any dsi ware, why don't I just get Nintendo Fan Network? That's free.

If anybody can break all of this down for me. That'll be great.

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Hi there. Please follow the 3DS hacks guide and i recommend you to use the ntrboot method
Its better and you can use your flashcard to play ds games later on after you successfully hacked your 3ds.

Reactions: Deleted User

ZetaDesigns

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
To answer your question about the free DSiWare, the game needs to meet some requirements (savefile size for example) for it to work. There is a list of compatible games on the guide already. It might be common sense to some, but you should take your time and actually read everything on the guide, the first page already answers a lot of firsttime questions.

Reactions: NoNAND

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So a man, wifey laying in bed, and man wants sum and rubs on her a little, she turns and says "Not tonight, I have a gyno apt in the morning." So man rolls over, but after few minutes starts rubbing her again. She says didn't you here me, no messing around, I have a gyno apt tomorrow. " Man says, "Well you don't have a dentist apt tomorrow also do you?"
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn I have 8 modded rgh3 x360 slims I've done, I need to get rid of, I figured my family members or friends would want but times have changed. Think I'm gonna stop buying them and modding. Time to Switch it up (pun intended)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yay power outages
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, I'm your friend
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There literally no storms in your area, does it go out alot? You need to just send me your slim n ill rgh3 it free.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or grow sum balls and do it yourself, not hard. More of a pain to jailbreak a ps4 than it is the 360, other than little soldering.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Problem is my dick gets in the way
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea true, would be a pain having that on your forehead
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The chicks love it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Every damn time there's a loud noise dudes car alarm goes off freaking annoying
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Stun gun the metal of the car (door, bumper, etc), you won't hear it again, promise.
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    damn accidentally ripped my car cover just now
    happens
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or plant drugs get him evicted
    the one on my other car is all ripped up
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not your $400 car cover :ohnoes:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There you go, thinking with your "dickhead"
    some day the wind will blow so hard it'll rip in half
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think in big inches
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @realtimesave Can you sew it back together? Or is it not worth trying.
    nah sewing it will make it come apart more :)
    that one is pretty old
    the one on my mercedes is a couple years old. these things don't last very long at all
    +1
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: the one on my mercedes is a couple years old. these things don't last very long at all +1