BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
kyo_udon said:
do u mind sending me the installer pls...
thanks in advance
smile.gif

and i have some question regarding on how should i proceed to install usb loader....
mind if u take a look,but if only u have the time though. nevertheless the link is below here
and its on the 4th post
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=154768
request by PM only
wink.gif

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
djkassen said:
Hi Moe.. Can we expect a new update from your site?
pretty soon buddy , many things on hand and the new release is taking a lot of time cause it's going to have everything available till this moment with many features
wink.gif

lemoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I talk to the man, writing comes up then my wii restarts (so far so good)
Then I run zelda again, load the save the the installer runs and I get the following message:

Loading installation data...

Checking system...

I'm running under IOS15 1.1
Error checking the System Menu version!

So I guess I need to update my wii, the problem is I'm using freeloader and don't have any US games (its a US wii) and I can't update online as I can't upgrade over 3.2 else freeloader won't work!

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Lemoe

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
an update via game is the only choice you have since your SM Version is not compatible with installing HBC , or use the new hack BannerBomb , my installer doesn't have it but it will be available in the new release
wink.gif
for the moment it's in the front page in the stickies section
wink.gif
good luck

Peyroteo

Trophies
XP
Country
i have a wii and i would like to have my wii hacked, and i saw this tutorial so im going to buy the Zelda Twilight Princess game to hack the wii, but i have some questions.
With the wii hacked, how i play the games i whant? i have to download them from the pc and put them on a disk and play on wii?
And is this safe? There is any chance of my wii crash and never more works?
plz answer!

natemckn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Peyroteo said:
i have a wii and i would like to have my wii hacked, and i saw this tutorial so im going to buy the Zelda Twilight Princess game to hack the wii, but i have some questions.
With the wii hacked, how i play the games i whant? i have to download them from the pc and put them on a disk and play on wii?
And is this safe? There is any chance of my wii crash and never more works?
plz answer!

This tutorial is quite old, there is a new hack called bannerbomb so you dont need twilight princess. I recommend you continue reading and searching before doing anything

korealm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi moe, im new with this but I already have a modchip on my wii. Since my modchip doesnt have any updater available i would would like to revert back to 3.2u (Currently on 3.3u on a ds2key modded wii) and do all of the starfall, IOS updates, etc.. Home to get you link for the installer. Anyboby would reccomend this or the bannerbomb? Thanks.

KennyBania

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Firstly, thanks for the tutorials and help
smile.gif

I followed all steps and got HBC installed, can run backups fine but the Wii Shop step, did not work. It didn't ask or prompt me, it just installed and restarted.

I am on 3.2E but can't get the Shop to load at all.

Also, no matter which hard drive I try and all the usb loaders I try, I cannot get them to work.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks!

edit: got the hdd to work in the usb loader, by following the tutorial on formatting etc
smile.gif
Awesome work!!

But still no luck with Wii Shop Channel.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
for the Wii Shop you need to install the new IOSs that support it from SM 4.0 so check Tona's work on that and he should have a solution for it
wink.gif

theaggravatedjew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I utilized your guide a long time ago, many many thanks! Now I am ready to update and add a usb loader, rawk sd etc. What I am unsure of is how to go about updating. For example the guide had cIOS38_rev9-Installer when I installed everything and now it is up to cIOS38_rev14-Installer, is it necessary to delete them prior to updating?

In short, will your new guide help get a user from where this guide left off to current or from an unmodded wii to up to present date?

Thanks for all your hard work Big Moe, great guides

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
theaggravatedjew said:
I utilized your guide a long time ago, many many thanks! Now I am ready to update and add a usb loader, rawk sd etc. What I am unsure of is how to go about updating. For example the guide had cIOS38_rev9-Installer when I installed everything and now it is up to cIOS38_rev14-Installer, is it necessary to delete them prior to updating?

In short, will your new guide help get a user from where this guide left off to current or from an unmodded wii to up to present date?

Thanks for all your hard work Big Moe, great guides
ok first of all SORRY FOR THE DELAY TO ALL OF YOU WAITING FOR v4 RELEASE
smile.gif
and the reasons are me being very busy with work and the scene going turbo speed in infos and updates along with me trying to put all in a simple way like the previous releases
wink.gif
and testing many apps and hacks on all SMs 3.2 3.4 4.0 4.1 and it's a pain in the @ss sometimes
wink.gif
but for the moment you can update cIOSs to the new releases from Wanin and rev14 is a very stable one and the best so far
wink.gif
and I'll advice you to go with CFG Loader rev37 or USBLoaderGX ( I use CFG ) and you can find all needed infos in my Sticky in the Wii Backup Loader Section Click Here Please and for any further help please feel free to ask and I'll be more than happy to answer till V4 see the light soon hopefully
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    +1
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
    +1
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage shiz.
    +1
    [squeezes @SylverReZ onto a physical media, then archives you in my old stuff box] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, should i change my pfp to one of these or keep it the same?
    iu

iu

(i guess i could change it to one of my other pfps too, but i just want to see what you guys think first)
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: guys, should i change my pfp to one of these or keep it the same? (i guess i could change it...