Hacking How to Make The Conduit work from disc or drive

noobwarrior7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's the deal, the Conduit works fine with basically all loaders, and I've tested wanin's cIOS rev 9, 10, 11, 13a,
as well as hermes cIOS iterations, so we need to stop seeing people spout off that it doesnt work with xyz...

FROM DISC:
-With NeoGamma R1 and up, it works with all the above wanin's cIOS. modified or original disc, period.
-from disc channel, the MODIFIED image only works if you have trucha-patched versions of: (#1) the IOS the system menu uses, and (#2) IOS 55 and 53 (it reloads to one of them, I didn't bother to see which one) and obviously if it is a softmod they have to be cIOS w/ DIP patch (aka cIOScorp)

FROM USB:
-with NeoGamma R1 and up, it works with at least wanin's rev9 (and I've had others report on the others listed above), both modified and original work fine.
-with uloader (by hermes) both modified and original work with cIOS37/36 and cIOS38/36 installed as whatever you chose.

so it works.

the DRE message is actually a side effect of "yeah no need to worry about the 002, the IOS needed are there" except they don't have the patch for modified content.

simply using the latest hermers installer, most of wanin's latest installers (wad for 11) and using dop-ios to punk IOS 53 and 55 (as well as 21 and 38 for sport) you can get this game running easy.

and really, anyone who is not using uloader or neogamma is choosing to struggle.
I left this in "wii-hacking" because the common error described above, the hash-check DRE is from those who are modifying cdgame.txt

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol