SG854

Hail Mary
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
1) Catch a Creamu
* Creamu's are very easy to find. They look like house cats. Normally a Creamu resides in areas with low EMF.

2) Baste your Creamu

3) Saute your Creamu

4) Add Crémeux to Creamu

5) Add the Special Spices from the Creamu Packet

5) Eat you Creamu
*after you have prepared your creamu it's time to dig in.

Eating Creamu has been a rare delicacy enjoyed by my family for generations. My great grandfather George W. Boosh is know for having the best creamu recipes in the world.

And this was not by accident

After struggling an uphill battle becoming a political man, George W. Boosh retired and then un-retired & decided to open up his dream restaurant. He was hard at work mastering his creamu recipes using special herbs and spices from a rare extinct plant that he was able to preserve for future generations to enjoy. There is only one known in existence and it's located in his shop ready to reproduce for his creamu recipes.

Boosh also travels to dangerous locations and wrestles Bears with his bare hands to get the secret ingredient needed for that Creamu kick.

This recipe has been a family tradition for generations and we are happy to share it with you and the world in our Creamu Helper 25 min instant meal kit. Enjoy.

Last edited by SG854,
Reactions: Creamu

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1) Catch a Creamu
* Creamu's are very easy to find. They look like house cats. Normally a Creamu resides in areas with low EMF.

2) Baste your Creamu

3) Saute your Creamu

4) Add Crémeux to Creamu

5) Add the Special Spices from the Creamu Packet

5) Eat you Creamu
*after you have prepared your creamu it's time to dig in.

Eating Creamu has been a rare delicacy enjoyed by my family for generations. My great grandfather George W. Boosh is know for having the best creamu recipes in the world.

After struggling an uphill battle becoming a political man, George W. Boosh retired and then un-retired & decided to open up his dream restaurant. He was hard at work mastering his creamu recipes using special herbs and spices from an rare extinct plant that he was able to preserve for future generations to enjoy. There is only one known in existence and it's located in his shop ready to reproduce for his creamu recipes.

Boosh also travels to dangerous locations and wrestles Bears with his bare hands to get the secret ingredient needed for that Creamu kick.

This recipe has been a family tradition for generations and we are happy to share it with you and the world in our Creamu Helper 25 min instant meal kit. Enjoy.
A place with low EMF and high EOF right?

• Haha
Reactions: impeeza

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
How dare you.. Read it now!
Okay okay Im doing it now... Jupiter...
1) Catch a Creamu
So there are more of my kind ans they look like cats.

After struggling an uphill battle becoming a political man, George W. Boosh retired and then un-retired & decided to open up his dream restaurant. He was hard at work mastering his creamu recipes using special herbs and spices from a rare extinct plant that he was able to preserve for future generations to enjoy. There is only one known in existence and it's located in his shop ready to reproduce for his creamu recipes.
I don't know what to make of this but I appreachiate that this creamu thread had a little effort put into it.
What is it though?

(Do NOT sit in front of an active microwave!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer