Hacking How to restore system titles on 3DS

LudoZX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, im a Genius. I have deleted my system title "Nintendo 3DS Camera" using FBI and now i cant open the camera
How can i get this title back?
Ive tried to search for a Nintendo3DSCamera.cia, but no sucess.
Ive tried to use 3DNUS, but it seams not working anymore.

Its a old 3DS
i get errdisp generic when i try to open the camera app

Last edited by LudoZX,

Minionguyjpro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sorry for opening it again, but how can I fix my issue with my NNID Settings app? It always gives error 003-4199, and GodMode9 tells it's a custom title, but I thought that a system update did not fix this. By the way, there is none available now. Is there a way to tell the updater that it is a different version so it reinstalls the update or something? Need to reinstall NNID Settings in EUR region for the New Nintendo 2DS XL.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for opening it again, but how can I fix my issue with my NNID Settings app? It always gives error 003-4199, and GodMode9 tells it's a custom title, but I thought that a system update did not fix this. By the way, there is none available now. Is there a way to tell the updater that it is a different version so it reinstalls the update or something? Need to reinstall NNID Settings in EUR region for the New Nintendo 2DS XL.

You region changed the system?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1