Tutorial  Updated

How to run GBA Emulator on the Xbox One

UPDATE: This emulator has been officially removed from the store. This guide is now outdated and no longer works. Check out my new tutorial on how to sideload it.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-sideload-gamebody-advance-emulator-on-xbox-one.467915/

In my last post regarding how to get a PSP Emulator on the Xbox One I made mention of the fact that there exists a GBA Emulator in
the Xbox One store. Today I will be showing you just how to get it.

df1e786d-b4a1-4e8e-8484-ae7f4c90846e
pmP5PAI.png

Before I begin I would like to encourage everyone to only use roms that they actually own, I do not support piracy.

[1.] Go to the store and search for "SimplePDFViewer"
[2.] Pay the $3.99 (It's worth it)
[3.] Once it finishes downloading and installing go ahead and start it.

Now it looks like just a simple pdf viewer but as your about to see it contains hidden functionality. Once started at the same time press LB & RB + LT & RT. You will now see the Emulator. From here you can Import roms either from an external device or your one drive account.

QG0NmYL.jpg

It should look exactly like this.

Here is a video of FF VI Advance, Pokemon, as well as a few other games running on the Emulator. The performance is nearly perfect and again is definitley worth the small price you pay to get the application. I've also tested Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories and it runs almost at a constant 60fps

If you have any questions or need any assitance let me know. Otherwise Enjoy!

Last edited by wiired24,

wiired24

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice, any idea if you can keep apps once Microsoft remove them? Given the news about emulators been banned the other day i guess its only a matter of time sadly.

Yes once you download the emulator it is yours to keep. Even if it gets pulled you'll still have it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There is a N64 Emulator. I may be doing a tutorial on it soon

wiired24

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WinPDF is an N64 Emulator
WinPDFReader is an PlayStation 1 Emulator

Yeah pretty much and the same procedure applies for those too LB + RB LT + RT and then load roms from onedrive or from external storage

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There is also a SNES/NES Emulator as well as an Atari 2600 Emulator. More info on that coming later

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, and blood and bones