ROM Hack Question How to transfer Digimon Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition Save from PC to Switch

Rioluwott

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, im currently trying to transfer a Digimon save file from my PC to my Nintendo Switch
i have CFW and everything installed, i took a look at some threads and they said you need to decrypt the save file using DSCSTool and then sign the save file with hactoolnet
i was able to find the save file in the C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment\Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition\Saved\SaveGames\ and i was also able to decrypt the save file using DSCSTool with no issue but when i have to sign the files i get an error with hactoolnet and i get this
D:\hactoolnet-0.13.3-win>hactoolnet.exe -k keys\prod.keys -t save --sign sav\0000.bin --outdir out\0000.bin

ERROR: ResultFsJournalIntegritySaveDataControlAreaVerificationFailed (2002-4315): Savedata header is not valid.

Additional information:

D:\hactoolnet-0.13.3-win>hactoolnet.exe -k keys\prod.keys -t save --sign sav\slot_0000.bin --outdir out\slot_0000.bin

ERROR: IO_EOF_ReadBeyondEOF

Additional information:

D:\hactoolnet-0.13.3-win>hactoolnet.exe -k keys\prod.keys -t save --sign sav\system_data.bin --outdir out\system_data.bin

ERROR: Arg_ArgumentOutOfRangeException

Additional information:

D:\hactoolnet-0.13.3-win>hactoolnet.exe -k keys\prod.keys -t save --sign sav\system_graphic.bin --outdir out\system_graphic.bin

ERROR: Arg_ArgumentOutOfRangeException

Additional information:
and i would like to know if anyone has a way to fix this or knows what i did wrong while using hactoolnet(i have the proper switch keys that i got from Lockpick in the keys folder)
it seems like the save file sizes differ between PC and Switch, i tried changing the file size for the file to match the switch save but it still didn't work, there are some threads talking about this but they are over 2 months old without any reply so i wanted to create a new thread instead of necrobumping an old one.
I attached my save file to this thread and a completed switch save as an example

Attachments

• save.zip
    252.5 KB · Views: 132

Rioluwott

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I was not able to do it but I could transfer my Digimon from one save to another with an hex editor and started a new game+ save with that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Latest iPhone dirt is some people are experiencing the alarms not going off lol