Hacking how to unlock a block R4itt.net new sticker?

alexoso

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, my R4itt.net is blocked when i trying put the Ysmenu in there, now when i try to put in the 3DS it is blocked
The R4 is update at metroid icon, now what i need to unlock it?; a NDS or nds lite? or what i have to do? please help :(
thanks.

GilBoy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.anidragon.net
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello everyone, my R4itt.net is blocked when i trying put the Ysmenu in there, now when i try to put in the 3DS it is blocked
The R4 is update at metroid icon, now what i need to unlock it?; a NDS or nds lite? or what i have to do? please help :(
thanks.

Same here, I try run TTmenu after the new update but the card is frozen, then when I restart my 3DS was locked, I put the r4itt on a DSi but not recognized, I think the card is bricked

alexoso

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks.

Same here, I try run TTmenu after the new update but the card is frozen, then when I restart my 3DS was locked, I put the r4itt on a DSi but not recognized, I think the card is bricked

but any solution???? D:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdMSPaHhmbI +1