Tutorial How to use devMenu on 4.0.0 - 5.1.0. (Offline)

Tinnetju

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Got it to work ;)

Haha back in the days when Facebook Fake accounts were trendy. That’s why everything is mixed up.

I love all nationalities

Can you explain what you did to solve this? I had Devmenu installed but after installing the exFAT update thingy and reformatting my SD card the title dissapeared and I can't reinstall the Hulu NSP :(

EDIT: Nevermind, I removed the Title via the data management option in the switch menu, after that I was able to install it again.

Last edited by Tinnetju,

blairfancy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks, now able to enter hb-menu. when trying to install hulu using tinfoil get the following "Failed to install nca! Error code: 0x00000805"

Update: installed hulu nsp using reinx and was able to lanch devmenu using layeredfs. Thanks for the guide!

Hi i have the same issue but it is the same with reinx could you explain how did you bypass this error?

Tinnetju

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi i have the same issue but it is the same with reinx could you explain how did you bypass this error?
If you installed Hulu before, try removing it via the Data Management option in the Switch settings menu. After that install it again and it should work

racawa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm pretty new to the scene, and I followed a guide to get my FW from 3.0.0 to 4.1.0 w/o burning any fuses. Now I'd like to install DevMenu to remove some old game patches (no DLC installed) to experiment with some in-game glitches. To my understanding I still need DevMenu to remove the patches from NAND.

Could you please update your guide or assist me with opening DevMenu? I have atmosphere 8.1 and the default hekate that's downloaded through the sdsetup website. I installed the NSP file through Tinfoil but it won't boot. It gives me an error and says it needs to go online and I'm not sure how to correct this issue. Please assist, I'll provide more info as requested. Thanks!

Lunalik

A Person That Exists
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I'm pretty new to the scene, and I followed a guide to get my FW from 3.0.0 to 4.1.0 w/o burning any fuses. Now I'd like to install DevMenu to remove some old game patches (no DLC installed) to experiment with some in-game glitches. To my understanding I still need DevMenu to remove the patches from NAND.

Could you please update your guide or assist me with opening DevMenu? I have atmosphere 8.1 and the default hekate that's downloaded through the sdsetup website. I installed the NSP file through Tinfoil but it won't boot. It gives me an error and says it needs to go online and I'm not sure how to correct this issue. Please assist, I'll provide more info as requested. Thanks!
This guide should still work fine, so I do not need to update it. It looks layeredfs isn't working for some reason on your switch. Are you sure the layeredfs files are in place? Also, what is the exact error you are getting?

Reactions: racawa

racawa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This guide should still work fine, so I do not need to update it. It looks layeredfs isn't working for some reason on your switch. Are you sure the layeredfs files are in place? Also, what is the exact error you are getting?
I got it to work now :) something fishy was up with the nsp file, deleted and re installing it worked.

Reactions: Lunalik

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...