Hacking hows this ! dead an gone. so stop "pm" me

shortz1994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
glad to see it go. thank you. DON'T PM ME ANYMORE. LUCKY I HAVEN'T BLOCKED YOU! (YET). building new nand.. used NMM, so wiped out clark kents "leaked" app. automatic.. NMM downloades or rewrites all the files if you have them saved. thank you( this is meant in a good way) crediar
yay.gif
. yes he can do it cause of the way the files are downloaded on each build. so the app is gone. !!!
yaywii.gif

NOT BULL $HI! ING

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea but thosr who have out can still use it. I just hope crediar plans to make an official release instead of just abandoning it

shortz1994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 said:
Really? Some guys pm'd you because of it?
yes .. like 10 times, not giving names out here. but posted this so they will stop. figured it's better so everyone could see at one time.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
shortz1994 said:
yes .. like 10 times, not giving names out here. but posted this so they will stop. figured it's better so everyone could see at one time.
Yeah, and really if somebody here also starts to pm me about it I'll report it.

shortz1994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
clark kent leak.. and i'm glad to see it go. cause so far it seems like i'm the only one who magically got it working, by a total accident, an should have just kept my mouth shut.
tongue.gif

shortz1994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Adr990 said:
I think it's about the "Lite edition" of Dios Mios, given out by the fake "crediar" account on GBATemp.net.

Idk, but that's the only thing I can think of.
think what you want, but the 4:30 ish one was not a FAKE!

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If someone harrasses you, just send me a PM, and I'll deal with 'em.

shortz1994 said:
Adr990 said:
I think it's about the "Lite edition" of Dios Mios, given out by the fake "crediar" account on GBATemp.net.

Idk, but that's the only thing I can think of.
think what you want, but the 4:30 ish one was not a FAKE!
The account was fake.

It was just a clark_kent's dupe.

SanGor

Witchhunter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shortz1994 is lying about having gotten it to work.

He claimed that he is using r154 and it just CAN'T work with that revision, so just a troll looking for some attention!

And you think because you stop talking about DML it really matters to crediar?
All he did is say that the beta is cancelled an obvious step after a leak or not?

Also @mods I wondered how you are so much against talking about that leaked DML, yet leaked games are no problem here!

This was also a funny read; deleted threads beeing a warning ... lol

shortz1994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SanGor said:

He claimed that he is using r154 and it just CAN'T work with that revision, so just a troll looking for some attention!

All he did is say that the beta is cancelled an obvious step after a leak or not?

Also @mods I wondered how you are so much against talking about that leaked DML, yet leaked games are no problem here!

yea i know it's ....r it's not 154r, next your going to say i'm lying about discex having the fix for turning gamecube games into sneek/uneek format, why ealse would he be trying, to make wbfs work with uneek. i'm trying to respect crediar.. if it wasn't real then why the fast cover up with the app.and if it was fake. then you would have been the first one to say some thing. an the post would be up still. cause i can count the post that are from trolls that are still here. i mean if you want i could say how i got it to work.. if thats what you want.. then it WOULD be out.. then what. i'm sure some one could pick the pieces up. HMMM.. should i
unsure.gif
no cause then that would be screwed up an disrespectful.. not to you. but to crediar.

shortz1994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
forgot this little part, sorry. (not). i'm not a coder as great as some of the ones here. an i might still be wet behind my ears, doing modding , BUT ONE THING, I DONT F ING LIE, AN I'M NOT STUPID.

MrAimenify

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
SanGor said:

+1

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
4 threads regarding DML in 3 days. This is getting old fast.

So everyone, don't PM the OP for the files anymore, and for the love of Allah, stop mentioning anything about DML until crediar releases it....if he ever does.

Now, please close this thread too and warn anyone who makes a new thread. Thank you.

SanGor

Witchhunter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shortz1994 said:
yea i know it's ....r it's not 154r, next your going to say i'm lying about discex having the fix for turning gamecube games into sneek/uneek format, why ealse would he be trying, to make wbfs work with uneek. i'm trying to respect crediar.. if it wasn't real then why the fast cover up with the app.and if it was fake. then you would have been the first one to say some thing. an the post would be up still. cause i can count the post that are from trolls that are still here. i mean if you want i could say how i got it to work.. if thats what you want.. then it WOULD be out.. then what. i'm sure some one could pick the pieces up. HMMM.. should i
unsure.gif
no cause then that would be screwed up an disrespectful.. not to you. but to crediar.

(your english is a bit confusing so not sure if I undetood everything correctly)

DiscEX supports GC images since 0.6 which was released last year, so no I'm not going to say you're lying about having a DiscEX version that can install GC games.
And crediar is not trying to make WBFS work with UNEEK (he once tweeted that he will NEVER work on WBFS/NTFS support).

Oh and please tell us how you got it to work!

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
SanGor said:
And crediar is not trying to make WBFS work with UNEEK (he once tweeted that he will NEVER work on WBFS/NTFS support).

He also said that it would be too much work and yet I don't think it takes more work than NMM and DML. Just sayin.

SanGor

Witchhunter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WiiBricker said:
He also said that it would be too much work and yet I don't think it takes more work than NMM and DML. Just sayin.

maybe, but you forgot one thing! crediar isn't doing this for others but only for the challenge of it (see readme.txt of NMM v0.2).
And for him WBFS/NTFS doesn't seem to matter and if you now wage that in, it is too much work
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWb8Lb89dzg