Hi

i have just updated my wii from 3.2u to 4.1u
installed bootmii
preloader
dvdx
cioscorp 3.4 wiigator
then cioscorp 3.4 main installer

my problem i was told by a fellow on the mirc gba channel
i need to be on ios61 when i load HBC press home channel and it should say IOS61

but it doesnt it says IOS34 v4.18

HBC is version 1.0.5

but i can get it to 1.0.3 if that can help me

BELOW IS THE GUIDE HE CREATED THAT I FOLLOWED
he says he doesnt know why it isnt ios61 and cant figure out what to do

im hoping someone here can

please help me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-UPDATING TO 4.1-

(A) NECESSITIES:
1. A Wii with an internet connection (wired or wireless).
1. 4.1 Update.rar
2. Clean FAT formatted SD Card. )SD not SDHC( (1GB or 2GB)

(B) STEPS:
1. Extract 4.1 Update.rar to the root of your SD Card.
-(If the first two letters of your Wii's serial number are LU: rename 41USAhacks.ini to hacks.ini
if they are LEH: rename 41PALhacks.ini to hacks.ini)
2. Go into HBC, run Wanins 4.1 Updater, reboot when finished.
-(if you get a error run wanins 4.0 updater then run wanins 4.1 updater)-
3. Go into Wii Options, Data Management, Channels. It should ask to load boot.elf, do so and install the HomeBrew Channel and BootMii.
-(install BootMii as boot2 if you can, but if not as IOS will work).
4. Launch BootMii*. Click the 4th icon (it looks like gears) and backup your NAND. (Have 528mb free on the SD Card).
5. Go into the HBC, run CMDVDX34. Choose Downgrade IOS35.
-(if it says something about being a pirate, uninstall all your pirat(ed/ing) materials, and run shared2clean from HBC).
-(if it says "failed to add title......", get back into HBC, run WMIOS35, install IOS35-64-v1040.wad, then reboot with the HOME button).
6. Click Exit.
7. Get back into HBC, run WMIOS35, install cios_fix.wad with the + button, then reboot with the HOME button.
-(if you get a -2011 or -1035 error, skip this step and proceed directly to step #8).
8. Make sure the internet connection for your Wii is set up, get back into HBC, run IOS DOWNGRADER V1.1, reboot when it's done.
NOW WE CAN INSTALL WADs
9. Get back into HBC, run WadManager, install CIOS60BF.wad with the + button, then reboot with the HOME button.
10. Get back into HBC, run Preloader. Press 1 to install, now you should be at the Preloader menu**. Set it up as follows:
-Go into Settings, change:
AutoBoot: System Menu
Stop Disc: On
Ignore Standby Mode: On
-then click Save Settings and press B.
-Then go into SystemMenu Hacks, enable AT LEAST these hacks:
"Skip disc update check"
"Remove diag disc check"
"Remove NoCopy Protection"
-The RegionFree hacks are optional and up to you.
-then click Save Settings and press B. Then click System Menu.
11. Get back into HBC, run cIOSCORPS v3.4 Extras Installer. Press any button to reboot when finished.
***12. Get back into HBC, run cIOSCORP v3.4 Main Installer. Press any button to reboot when finished.

*-If you installed as boot2, reboot the Wii and BootMii should boot. If installed as IOS, go into HBC, press Home and click Launch BootMii If installed as boot2, use an NGC controller or the Power/Reset/Eject buttons on the Wii to get through the options, if IOS then NGC Pad only.

**-If it didn't take you to the Preloader menu automatically, turn the Wii off then back on and immediately hold reset.

***-For more info on the cIOSCORP Main Installer v3.4 and cIOSCORPS Extras installer, read cIOSCORP v3.4 README.txt in root!!!

© USB LOADING STEPS:
1. Get back into HBC, run cIOS38_Rev14 select IOS 249 then Network install then exit.
2. Download USB_Loader_GX-UNEO_Forwarder_16.06.09.rar (Link in LINKS below) extract to the root of your SD Card.
3. Get back into HBC, run WadManager, install USB Loader GX-UNEO_Forwarder.wad then exit.

(D) LINKS:
1. 4.1 Update.rar - http://www.mediafire.com/Softmod_Wii_4.1
2. This Guide - http://www.mediafire.com/Softmod_Wii_4.1
3. BootMii/HackMii Installer Beta3 - http://bootmii.org/download/
4. BannerBomb - http://bannerbomb.qoid.us/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Soi soi soi rofl rofl rofl