Humble Conquer COVID-19 bundle includes 44 games for $30

download (1).jpg

Humble Bundle has something to offer for those who want games and want to support charity at the same time. The Humble Conquer COVID-19 bundle comes with 44 different games, such as Undertale, Hollow Knight, Psychonauts, Into the Breach, and many more, with the full list shown below. According to Humble, the full retail price of the games within the bundle are normally worth $1,071. Extra bonuses are also included, such as a free month of Humble Choice for new subscribers, a collection of various ebooks from manga, comics, and instructional genres, as well as a copy of Music Maker EDM Edition. 100% of the bundle's $30 cost will go to charities, ranging from Direct Relief, International Rescue Committee, Doctors Without Borders, or Partners in Health. You have just under 7 days from the time of this post to grab the bundle while it's available.

• A Good Snowman Is Hard To Build
  • A Mortician’s Tale
  • Agents of Mayhem
  • Alien Spidy
  • Broken Age
  • Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons
  • Brütal Legend
  • Darksiders Warmastered Edition
  • Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition
  • Ducati – 90th Anniversary
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered
  • Gnog
  • Hacknet
  • Hiveswap: Act 1
  • Hollow Knight
  • Into the Breach
  • Killing Floor 2
  • Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
  • LostWinds
  • Magicka
  • Pac-Man Championship Edition 2
  • Party Hard
  • Pikuniku
  • Psychonauts
  • Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville
  • Sniper Elite 3
  • Speed Brawl
  • Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones
  • Stick Fight: The Game
  • Superhot
  • Super Hexagon
  • The Witness
  • The Jackbox Party Pack 2
  • This Is the Police
  • Tilt Brush
  • Totally Accurate Battle Simulator
  • Tropico 4
  • Undertale
  • VVVVVV
  • Wizard of Legend
  • World of Goo
  • Worms Revolution
  • Zombotron

:arrow: Source

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
:blink:

$30?

I don't think I ever spend that much on a humble bundle.
To be fair, most Humble Bundles don't have so much within them lol. Assuming the waiver you get for Humble Monthly is like the $10 tier, that plus undertale, plus broken age, lego batman, and into the breach would probably be $30 alone, without sales. Give or take. It's a good deal, assuming you don't have many of the games already.

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Does humble bundle actually really support charity or is it just a marketing gimmick? I never see anyone ever talking about the actual "humble" part of these deals.
They do, but it’s gotten a bit muddled since the start. These days, IGN owns them, and you have to manually set your payment to go to charity instead of to the publishers/humble itself. But they really do support charity and have always, so long as you go out of your way to do so.

Since Humble's first bundle in 2010, raising money for charity has been at our core. Everything we sell, from bundles to Store games to our Humble Choice subscription, gives a share to charity. We feature a different charity sitewide every month. By focusing our community's efforts on one cause at a time, we can work together to make an even bigger impact for each one.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be fair, most Humble Bundles don't have so much within them lol. Assuming the waiver you get for Humble Monthly is like the $10 tier, that plus undertale, plus broken age, lego batman, and into the breach would probably be $30 alone, without sales. Give or take. It's a good deal, assuming you don't have many of the games already.
Yeah, I bought a few dozen bundles from them. It is expensive to buy the games separately. None which was this many at once, guess I didn't see this coming. Most I seen (Before monthly bundle) was like between $5-$15 and a bit extra for bonus content. :ninja:

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That's not even what they were worth on release day. Also most of these were in their bundles before so who are they really targeting here?

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So dumb lol ther targeting money for the charities

Yeah but people that don't care about video games will not donate through this.
People that do care about videogames have most of the good games in this already, making this a mediocre deal at best.
People that know humble bundle already got most of these games from previous bundles, also not a great deal.

And they didn't even put in plague inc.

Best case, people will flood the trading forums with these keys.

Reactions: AlexMCS

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah but people that don't care about video games will not donate through this.
People that do care about videogames have most of the good games in this already, making this a mediocre deal at best.
People that know humble bundle already got most of these games from previous bundles, also not a great deal.

And they didn't even put in plague inc.

Best case, people will flood the trading forums with these keys.
What you expect them to include new games lol who givs a toss what games are ther this is about supporting people - so if you hav 30 dollars spare donate and fk the games

Reactions: gurgleburble

IncredulousP

GBAtemp's Resident Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Humble Bundle has something to offer for those who want games and want to support charity at the same time. The Humble Conquer COVID-19 bundle comes with 44 different games, such as Undertale, Hollow Knight, Psychonauts, Into the Breach, and many more, with the full list shown below. According to Humble, the full retail price of the games within the bundle are normally worth $1,071. Extra bonuses are also included, such as a free month of Humble Choice for new subscribers, a collection of various ebooks from manga, comics, and instructional genres, as well as a copy of Music Maker EDM Edition. 100% of the bundle's $30 cost will go to charities, ranging from Direct Relief, International Rescue Committee, Doctors Without Borders, or Partners in Health. You have just under 7 days from the time of this post to grab the bundle while it's available.

:arrow: Source
Of the 5 or 6 games I could want from this, I already have all of them. Half the bundle is books too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah it has a track list https://youtu.be/CUkizrR5aAU?si=swz4vzeVq3Wd37Tl