HWFLY V1- Purple Glitches 1 minute and Red lights

OldTrevo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi guys i have a problem, i have a Switch V1 the normal one, when i turn on the console, the purple blink appears for 1 minute aprox, then 3 blinks of red light, and a curious one.... sometimes the console starts on the default interface, not hekate, im really really confused about this, i checked all connections, but thats not all.... first i had another problem, the training light remains forever, so i installed putty to factory reset the HWFLY chip 4gen, then the problem is fixed , the putty interface allow me to r reset and d diagnose the chip so i found the glitch so fast but now i have this purple and red light problem, i dont know what to try, the red light i think it means connection problem like solder problem but all is well connected, i installed the hwfly version 6.2, 7.0,7.2 and nothing changes what should i do?

Sorry for my english
Post automatically merged:

UPDATE

if i open PUTTY and do a Reset and diagnostic hekate opens......... BUT only if the Switch is plugged to the pc and if i do diagnostic in putty... but if i turn on the switch without resetting and diagnostic boot, purple and red blink appears as usual....thats amazing
Post automatically merged:

UPDATE

GUYS!! i have solved the problem!!!! if your EMMC is TOSHIBA you need to ask the vendor for an official firmware, if you use the hwfly-nx firmware in github, you need to flash the official one because is bugged for toshiba EMMCs, i hope this messages help anyone

Last edited by OldTrevo,
Reactions: tsukasa941

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: