josh87402

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
CY-BIuPWcAAVbMr.jpg

I think he's making a joke.
He said "Your lying clown"

... Or maybe the "your lying clown" part was him talking about everyone who called him a liar, and he's being sarcastic with the "your lying clown" part.
I think it's the latter, I saw a ton of people calling him a "liar" and an ugly "troll" for not releasing the exploit on xmas.

loco365

Trophies
XP
Well, guess it's time for people to begin digging around and start a group bruteforce or something. It'd probably only take a few months to find the proper keys...

And re: Hykem leaving: I don't blame him one bit. How would you feel having all your work being called fake by people that have no fucking clue?

Last edited by loco365,
Reactions: josh87402

KINGW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It can be bruteforced, but going to take a while. People on Hackforums do this stuff, if we can get one of them to try bruteforcing for us using sentrymba or something...

WiiuGold

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The OTP has old Wii keys, Wii U AES keys (the ones from F0F stuff), Wii U RSA key (net stuff) and Wii SEEPROM
Pretty much all keys,Drive key, NAND key

I got mine :) already

Thanks to hykem for it all :)

Last edited by WiiuGold,

Sasuke24124

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
People like you are the reason devs abandon this scene so often.
He is no quitting look what he said after:

Gotcha! Sorry, I just wanted to annoy everybody a little. I believe it's fair after being called everything around here. "Clown" and "king of vapourware" were top notch, congrats on the insults!
For all the others, rest assured, I'm not rage-quitting nor stopping anything. I ran into personal issues that kept me away from the internet, that's all. You'll still get your exploit as promised. I'm not wasting more time on the possible boot exploit as I've decided to chase that only after releasing what I have. I'm currently working on obfuscating it for which naehrwert gave me some "funky" ideas. It will take some time to implement, but my "vacations" have been extended up to the end of February.
To compensate for the delay, expect some nice things. Check my twitter feed in about 10 minutes to understand what I'm talking about.

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The OTP has old Wii keys, Wii U AES keys (the ones from F0F stuff), Wii U RSA key (net stuff) and Wii SEEPROM

Awesome so that basically confirms emunand is a possibility right?

RoadrunnerWMC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, guess it's time for people to begin digging around and start a group bruteforce or something. It'd probably only take a few months to find the proper keys...

And re: Hykem leaving: I don't blame him one bit. How would you feel having all your work being called fake by people that have no fucking clue?
It literally took less than a second on my low-end laptop.

-snip-

I'll edit that link out of this post in a minute or so.

Last edited by RoadrunnerWMC,

josh87402

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

Thanks to hykem for it all :)
You got the key or the exploit? What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That's something I'd expect from ancientboi +1