Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Due to SoulSnatcher pointing out that everyone is depressed here in the Blog section, here is my tale of (surprising) happiness.

Yesterday, it was raining so much. We had received warnings of flash flooding and fair enough, I woke to it. It was fine until I had to leave for work. I had to walk to the bus stop and nearly forgot an umbrella but I didnt.
The walk is only a couple of minutes but fair enough, it took ages, battle the wind and rain. I had to walk through a puddle a couple of centimeters deep which showed me I had a whole in my shoe. I then had to climb a slippery hill which caked my shoes in mud. I then stand at the bus stop and a sudden gust of wind blows my umbrella out of my grasp. So I chase it down, all the while getting drenched. Luckily there were no cars on the road at that time and I retrieve it without to much fuss. I dont miss the bus which is a plus but I get to work dripping which doesnt go down to well.
The highlights from work include:
- Dropping a cup of coffee
- Giving a huge amount of gristle to a customer and having them return to complain (I was at the bank at that time though)
- Working to slow and getting yelled at
After that, I left for home and caught the bus. That hill I mentioned earlier is my next falling (literally) as I slip down and land face-first in the mud. Get some in my mouth and feeling a bit aggravated about it because I knew i had an assignment to finish for uni taht was due that night and I didnt want to waste time cleaning my clothes. But I do anyway and after the shower, I am happy.
I had so much shit happened to me that day that I just didnt care about it anymore and just laughed at it. Best I had felt for a while. I dont exactly know why I felt so good but I just did and I am still feeling the effect so that today.

In Summary: So much shit happened to me today but it made me smile and feel happy.

Bluelaserman

I shoot BLUE LASERS MAN!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Flooding in Sydney.
blink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.