Hacking Homebrew I can't access Tiramasu

Stebbolo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello! While modding my Wii U, I got the error "Payload.elf", after numerous attempts to solve this issue in frustration I decided to turn my Wii U off, factory reset it and format my SD.

I had the standard Tiramasu files on my SD and the other extra files from the website before I formatted, I added them back on my SD and tried to access Tiramasu but to no avail.

I keep getting "Payload.elf" every time I boot up, which disables my moderation, I tried using the browser exploit to redo the installation but now my SD isn't being read as a format.

I've read that using a standard sized 32gb SDXC card will solve my issues, I'm currently using a micro sd card with an adaptor. Is this a way to fix this error or is there another way?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your sd card is probably dying. a micro-sd card to adapter sometimes causes problems, but I think it's really hit or miss. you can use a giant sd card if you want. I'm using a 256GB full sized one, but I think 512 also works.

Stebbolo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
your sd card is probably dying. a micro-sd card to adapter sometimes causes problems, but I think it's really hit or miss. you can use a giant sd card if you want. I'm using a 256GB full sized one, but I think 512 also works.
I recently bought the SD card and adapter, I'm annoyed that it's died so quickly. So if I use, let's say a 64gb standard SD card, reinstall the required Tiramasu files onto my sd and insert it into the Wii U, could it work? I just got my Wii U today and I don't want to immediately give up on it.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently bought the SD card and adapter, I'm annoyed that it's died so quickly. So if I use, let's say a 64gb standard SD card, reinstall the required Tiramasu files onto my sd and insert it into the Wii U, could it work? I just got my Wii U today and I don't want to immediately give up on it.

Do what @godreborn suggested, test the card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH