I can't change my password..(Need help)

xxteargodxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so here's the deal, I'm trying to change my password but each time I go to do it it doesn't seem to work it tells me "You must complete the entire form".

Now I am entering all the right information in all the right fields, however since I am *not* changing my e-mail address I left that field blank. It also even states "You can leave a section blank if you do not wish to update that section. For example, you can change your email address without completing the 'Password' section at the bottom."

So I tried again I signed out and back in still nothing. I signed out and back in again this time putting my same e-mail address in the e-mail field to see if that would get it completed but to no avail. Hell I even clicked on forget password to have it reset to see if I could change it still to no avail so now I am stuck with a random string of numbers and letters for a password.

If anyone (Staff) could assist me with changing my password that would be greatly appreciated.

--TearGod.

Anon10W1z

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so here's the deal, I'm trying to change my password but each time I go to do it it doesn't seem to work it tells me "You must complete the entire form".

Now I am entering all the right information in all the right fields, however since I am *not* changing my e-mail address I left that field blank. It also even states "You can leave a section blank if you do not wish to update that section. For example, you can change your email address without completing the 'Password' section at the bottom."

So I tried again I signed out and back in still nothing. I signed out and back in again this time putting my same e-mail address in the e-mail field to see if that would get it completed but to no avail. Hell I even clicked on forget password to have it reset to see if I could change it still to no avail so now I am stuck with a random string of numbers and letters for a password.

If anyone (Staff) could assist me with changing my password that would be greatly appreciated.

--TearGod.
PM an Admin.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1