Android I cant root my HTC One

Paiuand

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Hey,
I have problems rooting my HTC One which is a few years old, i have tried multiple rooting apps and tried rooting on pc but nothing works, it just restarts my phone....
Any advice is appreciated

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Hey,
I have problems rooting my HTC One which is a few years old, i have tried multiple rooting apps and tried rooting on pc but nothing works, it just restarts my phone....
Any advice is appreciated
Is this the One M7? If that's the One M7, root it with a custom recovery like TWRP.

D

Deleted User

Flash custom recovery, to do it hold Power+Volume UP Afaik.
Connect your phone to your PC, wait till it installs drivers. If it fails, install drivers from manufacturer website.
Download a flash tool for HTC one. I really, never had a HTC so I can't help you here.
Download appropriate TWRP Recovery img for your phone (Google it)
Insert it into your desired flash application and flash it.
(But before you do that, unlock bootloader if it's locked)
It should reboot into TWRP Recovery. Boot your phone like everyday but this time, download those "Root" .zips. They're available everywhere and i bet it's probably on XDAForums.
Then turn off your phone, and now boot into recovery holding Power+Volume Down
Head to Flash tab and flash your .zip. Reboot your phone into system and viola, SuperSU.

Last edited by ,

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Flash custom recovery, to do it hold Power+Volume UP Afaik.
Connect your phone to your PC, wait till it installs drivers. If it fails, install drivers from manufacturer website.
Download a flash tool for HTC one. I really, never had a HTC so I can't help you here.
Download appropriate TWRP Recovery img for your phone (Google it)
Insert it into your desired flash application and flash it.
It should reboot into TWRP Recovery. Boot your phone like everyday but this time, download those "Root" .zips. They're available everywhere and i bet it's probably on XDAForums.
Then turn off your phone, and now boot into recovery holding Power+Volume Down
Head to Flash tab and flash your .zip. Reboot your phone into system and viola, SuperSU.
You forgot about something, you have to unlock the bootloader to be able to Flash a Custom Recovery...

Paiuand

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Its an M7, and i really have no idea what you guys are talking about bc i never had an android phone and am very inexperienced....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/