I F**** LOVE HALO 3!!!!!!!!!!&

Jhongerkong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
halo 3 is an overrated piece of shit. I dont know why everyone goes crazy over it. ive played the first 2 and they are just boring, generic shooters. and this one is probably the same.

modshroom128

OP
Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
halo 3 is an overrated piece of shit. I dont know why everyone goes crazy over it. ive played the first 2 and they are just boring, generic shooters. and this one is probably the same.
fail.

its an INCREADIBLY fun game.

anyway, if i have a 2nd 360 and they ban that one... can i still use my other 360 (unmodded) to get on live?

Jhongerkong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

fail.

anyway, if i have a 2nd 360 and they ban that one... can i still use my other 360 (unmodded) to get on live?

how do I fail?

explain what makes halo different from any other fps.

modshroom128

OP
Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States

fail.

how do I fail?

its alot more fun than many 1st person shooters on teh computers, and its a shitload more arcadish

Jhongerkong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

fail.

how do I fail?

its alot more fun than many 1st person shooters on teh computers, and its a shitload more arcadish

ummm. thats great, but you didnt explain anything.

Legend

.missing
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Eh, don't mind Jhongerkong. Sumbitch is always cranky, and generally flames anything that someone expresses a liking for.

I liked Halo 1, which I played on the computer... It had a decent story, and I liked the vehicles - loads of fun in those. I also liked the physics & game engine, which is actually pretty surprising, since I haven't liked a game's physics since Quake 3 Arena.

Halo 2, I didn't play, but I heard they fucked up the engine... Supposedly they're using the old one, for halo 3? Or at least revamped it? Either way, the videos I've seen of Halo 3 have made me want to play it. I'm pretty excited for it, even though I don't own a 360. I'm gunna have to borrow my friend's, haha.

Critical_Impact

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm going to have to agree with Jhongerkong, I've played Halo 1, 2 on Xbox and 2 on PC and nothing really sets it apart from other fps's on the PC. It's the best FPS on XBOX and it's pretty overhyped. The story is pretty boring, or at least I found it was(it's a subjective thing) and the multiplayer isn't anything new either.
I'd say any one of the countless FPS games on PC are better, i.e. Bioshock(yes, also on 360), Infernal, Prey, Stalker, Call of Juarez, Quake Wars(
biggrin.gif
, awesome game, seriously awesome multiplayer)

Jhongerkong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Eh, don't mind Jhongerkong. Sumbitch is always cranky, and generally flames anything that someone expresses a liking for.

I liked Halo 1, which I played on the computer... It had a decent story, and I liked the vehicles - loads of fun in those. I also liked the physics & game engine, which is actually pretty surprising, since I haven't liked a game's physics since Quake 3 Arena.

Halo 2, I didn't play, but I heard they fucked up the engine... Supposedly they're using the old one, for halo 3? Or at least revamped it? Either way, the videos I've seen of Halo 3 have made me want to play it. I'm pretty excited for it, even though I don't own a 360. I'm gunna have to borrow my friend's, haha.

1. all I asked was for someone to tell me what the big deal about halo is

2. is this flaming? have I ever flamed anything before?

3. you are a sumbitch

Jhongerkong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm going to have to agree with Jhongerkong, I've played Halo 1, 2 on Xbox and 2 on PC and nothing really sets it apart from other fps's on the PC. It's the best FPS on XBOX and it's pretty overhyped. The story is pretty boring, or at least I found it was(it's a subjective thing) and the multiplayer isn't anything new either.
I'd say any one of the countless FPS games on PC are better, i.e. Bioshock(yes, also on 360), Infernal, Prey, Stalker, Call of Juarez, Quake Wars(
biggrin.gif
, awesome game, seriously awesome multiplayer)

couldnt have said it better myself

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
why did you guys bother to play the second one if you hated the first one so much? why did you even bother to complete the game if you disliked it so much?

Halo is just good fun, the single player in the first 2 games was pretty average but the multiplayer was the best on consoles hands down. It's scifi with lots of action, my kind of thing.

It's been getting really good reviews so obviously it isn't just the halo 3 fanboys that see something good in it. 97/100 based on 15 reviews...not a bad score at all

Jhongerkong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
why did you guys bother to play the second one if you hated the first one so much? why did you even bother to complete the game if you disliked it so much?

Halo is just good fun, the single player in the first 2 games was pretty average but the multiplayer was the best on consoles hands down. It's scifi with lots of action, my kind of thing.

I hoped the 2nd one would be better

jtroye32

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i played a little of the halo 1 story mode and quit because it got old quick. played halo 1 and 2 multiplayer and they were ok, nothing spectacular to make me want to play hours upon hours of it.

You can't have an amazing FPS on a console for one reason and one reason only - no mouse. Unreal Tournament + Half-Life 2 + Fear + etc etc etc ftw.

ca82686

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jhongerkong, haven't you heard? HAELO IS TEH GREETEST GAEM OF ALL TEIM AND INVENTIND INNOVATIAVE THINGS LIKE DUEL WEILDING EVEN THOUGH OTHER GAMES DID IT BEFOAR BUT THEY INVENTED IT AND ITS THE BEST EVAR OF ALL TIME, ALSO CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

the only thing more overhyped was when fable was in development, and even he came out and basically said, yeah, that might have been too much =P Not sure why everyone loves halo so much, its alright, but nothing special. schoolkids seem to cream their pants over it though for some reason, but they wouldn't know a good game if it came out and bit them in their master chief underwear that they just splotzed in from watching the halo 3 trailers for the 100th time.

also i heard someone say in another forum, and i quote "i dont care how much i'd pay $200 just for the regular version!" and i said "you mean you'd ask your mom to pay $200 for it" get a job, freeloaders =P I hope all the 360's explode simultaneously due to the high server traffic from everyone that tries to go online at one time, then microsoft has to pay everyones expenses for property damage and then goes out of business. Also there is a penguin doing the macarena directing traffic.

Jhongerkong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Jhongerkong, haven't you heard? HAELO IS TEH GREETEST GAEM OF ALL TEIM AND INVENTIND INNOVATIAVE THINGS LIKE DUEL WEILDING EVEN THOUGH OTHER GAMES DID IT BEFOAR BUT THEY INVENTED IT AND ITS THE BEST EVAR OF ALL TIME, ALSO CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

the only thing more overhyped was when fable was in development, and even he came out and basically said, yeah, that might have been too much =P Not sure why everyone loves halo so much, its alright, but nothing special. schoolkids seem to cream their pants over it though for some reason, but they wouldn't know a good game if it came out and bit them in their master chief underwear that they just splotzed in from watching the halo 3 trailers for the 100th time.Â

also i heard someone say in another forum, and i quote "i dont care how much i'd pay $200 just for the regular version!" and i said "you mean you'd ask your mom to pay $200 for it" get a job, freeloaders =P I hope all the 360's explode simultaneously due to the high server traffic from everyone that tries to go online at one time, then microsoft has to pay everyones expenses for property damage and then goes out of business. Also there is a penguin doing the macarena directing traffic.

I died laughing reading the beginning
rofl2.gif

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol @ halo failed in japan... the Japanese like what's cool and halo isn't considered cool over there. plenty of things fail in japan and it doesn't mean that it's not good, the japs are fairly strange consumers..they really like gimmicks

I liked fable too. fuck listening to the hype just judge a game on its own merits and if you don't like it that's fine, don't be a douche about it.

so it got high scores because it's finally over and they didn't want to piss the fanboys off? yes I'm sure that's right
tongue.gif

"also i heard someone say in another forum, and i quote "i dont care how much i'd pay $200 just for the regular version!" and i said "you mean you'd ask your mom to pay $200 for it" get a job, freeloaders =P"

LOLZ U R TEH FUNNYZ, i'm sure when the ladies read ur posts they get wet in anticipation of your almighty funnyz

it's just a fun game. nothing more. lots of people hate on it because it's popular.

yay your so cool, you don't like halo 3 you must be some unique individual !!1 go back to sucking the fat nintendo wiimote cock, damn fanboys

ca82686

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XD glad to have killed ya through laughi... wait a minute, HOLY SHI SON HES A ZOMBAH!

also cubin doesn't seem to understand the concept of satire =P

and yes, i always make the ladies wet, always. because of my cool uniqueness like you said. also a bucket of soapy water.

lulz, who said i was a nintendo fanboy? someone is really jealous of my coolness and soapy nakkid wet supermodel collection.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Super Crown Bowser edition Switch lol
    Analog stick nipples
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea i have couple other sites I find Switch titles also and just looked, I don't see it out/leaked yet...(paper mario)
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Or even worse; circle pad ball fondlers like on the 3DS
    +1
    I just want a Pokemon Hell Raiser fan game 😭
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Anyone wanna play with my joydock
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Biomutant looks cool tho, may have to try that
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06