Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Wooo, I said in my other blog that I had an addiction buying Runescape money. I finally fought that addiction. I came to me as I was almost buying money today. I was doing it a new way that I have ever done, I thought holy shit I can't do this! I don't know what the fuck I am doing, So the guy refunded my money and I was like "Oh I will just contact WisdomBoy again to buy some money". Then after that I thought, "Seriously Neil, There is no need to buy more money. You already bought a lot". I have the most money I have ever had in the game and I just want more. So after a few minutes of fighting with myself, I came to a realization that I have a Green mask (worth 11.8mil) and 2.5mil. I don't need anymore, and plus I can use the $10 to buy my brother one of the only Opeth cd's he doesn't have.

So, What have I learned from this.
Money can't buy happiness because I just wanted more money.
I am glad I never started smoking cigarettes, and stopped smoking pot. Addiction sucks.

Oh and to VISHI SO FISHI: My stupid friend sold his RS account for a fake Runescape account on MoparScape. So if your friend doesn't the account I will take it and give it to my friend. I just have to find him in school.

Thanks for reading my nerdy addiction story.

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Wait, buying money, like real world trading? I thought they made it impossible to do that, with all the updates about fair trade, wild, drop trading, etc.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I used to make a crapload of cash in Runescape thanks to people like you
smile.gif
And Hell 10$ for a mil? seriously? I could have given you a better deal then that if I was still in the "business".

Banger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CorruptJon said:
Why do you still even play that game? It is boring as fuck after they pussified it last year.

I have no clue, I have not played the game since the original version, that however did not stop me makeing money from it.

CorruptJon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Banger said:
CorruptJon said:
Why do you still even play that game? It is boring as fuck after they pussified it last year.

I have no clue, I have not played the game since the original version, that however did not stop me makeing money from it.
Amen. I made bank off RS before they took out staking. I Remember one day I made like 500M (1.5-2k irl cash) one Saturday, after like 4 hrs at World 22 DA. The account got banned after I sold it ofc though lol.

Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My cousin spent so much time in that game. I don't get what is so fun. He spent his whole summer in runescape and earned 100mil.His like is so sad...
huh.gif
ohmy.gif
rolleyes.gif
unsure.gif
wacko.gif
hate2.gif
wtf.gif
rofl2.gif
closedeyes.gif
glare.gif
rofl.gif

Banger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ThePinkOne said:
My cousin spent so much time in that game. I don't get what is so fun. He spent his whole summer in runescape and earned 100mil.His like is so sad...
huh.gif
ohmy.gif
rolleyes.gif
unsure.gif
wacko.gif
hate2.gif
wtf.gif
rofl2.gif
closedeyes.gif
glare.gif
rofl.gif

Sad kinda, but is worth 700-1,000 $ so not bad if he enjoys it, I have been thinking of botting in the game or any game really just for the hell of it because I really hate an idle computer

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't know what disgusts me more, paying for non existent items, or actually paying form music >_>

well, I guess the CD was a little better value, even if it is nothing better than an expensive CD-R

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
UltraMagnus said:
I don't know what disgusts me more, paying for non existent items, or actually paying form music >_>

well, I guess the CD was a little better value, even if it is nothing better than an expensive CD-R
Haha, You should see my music collection. I have CD's everywhere. I hate downloading music.

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
CorruptJon said:
Banger said:
CorruptJon said:

Amen. I made bank off RS before they took out staking. I Remember one day I made like 500M (1.5-2k irl cash) one Saturday, after like 4 hrs at World 22 DA. The account got banned after I sold it ofc though lol.
You could make a very very good living off that.
blink.gif

That's like, $730,000 a year.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: America ya~