I look for games where the main protagonist is disabled

Xmortal

Other Nickname Legarad
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Is there a game that is not virtual reality, neither platform, nor novels or cell phone games. Where the main protagonist is disabled in one arm, leg or blind?

It is not worth mentioning games based on animated series, whether they are eastern series or western series such as Full Metal Alchemist or Avatar The Legend of Ang

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hardly played it, but in severed, you play as someone who got an arm cut off nearly from the start.

If we're going literal...the board game nyctophobia has most players play the game blindfolded while being guided by the last player (who also plays a murderer somehow...I haven't played it myself).
Post automatically merged:

Off the top of my head, this game comes to mind

Oh...that reminds me of that one game...

*looks up*

Getting over it with Bennett Foddy

Fun game. It...might qualify because AFAIK your character doesn't have any legs, but since he's in a pot for some reason it doesn't quite register.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
"Perception" has you play as a blind character and you can't "see" your surroundings until you explore them through touch and hearing, but her echolocation skills are on par with Daredevil so it's not much of an impairment.

1687518478827.png

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I recall an older freeware game where you play as a blind child navigating a platforming maze inspired by MC Escher via echolocation with a tuning fork, rescuing other children that had been turned into stuffed animals by some sort of monster.... It was called Devil's Tuning Fork.

amusingmuse22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
In the first The Surge game, the character can't move without a wheel chair, but the exoskeleton he acquires during the tutorial makes that fact obsolete and without gameplay implications, so that one probably doesn't count...

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Beyond Eyes

The player controls a blind girl, and she uses sound to imagine her world and discover her environment.

the idea is based on this short anime video : Out of Sight

The short is great.
And the game is bad. I completed it, with pain.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land