Status
Not open for further replies.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You could write a 10 page document on the advantages of homebrew and what it brings to the table aside from piracy.
I actually got my first flashcart because of piracy. My family didn't have a lot of money, so the fact that I could get new games for free was a huge selling point for them.
Although I am guessing we are trying to avoid the piracy thing.

Last edited by The Catboy,
Reactions: Deleted-379826

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
I actually got my first flashcart because of piracy. My family didn't have a lot of money, so the fact that I could get new games for free was a huge selling point for them.
Wasn't his mother anti-piracy tho?

D

Deleted-379826

Although I am guessing we are trying to avoid the piracy thing.
Same actually.

Also considering you're willing to shell out money for a flashcart, honestly I'd assume you're going to use it for piracy. I don't know if flashcart homebrew can justify wanting a flashcart so bad and paying money for it. Just my thought though.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
reported the thread to just close it. It's super unrelated and has progressed into just bashing by this point.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
a job . . . he is too young. legally one needs to be 16 to work in the usa . . . but he could still sign up for a site that pays you to view ads (earnhoney, swagbucks, ect) to get the money
No, 14 is the minimum age.

https://www.dol.gov/general/topic/youthlabor/agerequirements

Although to be honest the OP doesn't sound mature enough for any sort of job. He should just listen to his mother and be a child for a bit longer.

Picahacker_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My mom never said a "random person from the internet." I just don't know where else to find a mentor for homebrew.
Also, I have the money, I just can't use it...

Last edited by Picahacker_,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: and the lightning is frequent, so my power will most likely go out