The Legendary SRW Addict
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
1. I Need a Fast Free With sound + Video no cuts in and audio aswell as video recordable *ON MONITOR* Recording Program
2. Can somebody get a knife and carve my wisdom teeth out before i SHOOT MYSELF ?!!!!!!!! *Going to Dentist though*
3. Please. do not post a trailbuy version because i hate trail and buy for full video/audio recording >.> if you do i ignore you
4. can it be pleeeaaaaase be compatible with rock band mic ?

Thanks

i really need that for 3 reasons
1. Super Robot Wars Alpha 3 *Running at Full Speed*
2. Minecraft Alpha *a loooong 1000 episodes (If possible) series of minecraft (longer then bleach yay)*
3. to give comment with my rock band mic
biggrin.gif

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
hmm i am beginning to like your service already
smile.gif

oh to bad it does not support ps2 images and the recording is very slow.
so that cam is a nogo for me

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
If you're trying to record your playing of PS2 games in an emulator...

I have two suggestions.

A - Install the Combined Community Codec Pack. Then in Camstudio go to Options - Video Options, and select the ffdshow encoder. In the new window, select uncompressed. That should record a lot faster.

B - Get FRAPS, but it's not free. This makes use of the video card to record, so it doesn't have the speed issues most things have.

However, both of these do very little compression, so the video files will be HUGE, and you will need to run them through a converter before you can put them anywhere online.

It's just how the shit works. PS2 emulation is very hard on a processor, trying to record it live at the same time is very taxing.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
You will want to go into whatever program's settings and record uncompressed, IT'S JUST HOW SHIT WORKS. Compressing on the fly is very CPU-intensive and will make both the game and recorder run like crap. Gaming and recording are both intense activities, you will just have to deal with it.

Or, run the game/emulator at a lower resolution/size. Youtube videos are normally like 640/720x480 anyways, no sense in recording at a higher resolution when it'll be downsampled regardless.

YESYESYES I KNOW 1080 ON YOUTUBE WHEE but obviously his computer can't record at that, so don't mention it.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
1 - I think you mean harddrive space.

2 - How the fuck am I supposed to know how much space you have left on your computer?
tongue.gif

3 - Oh well. It's just how the shit works. The people that make big LP videos and such do it in small segments at a time, and the people that make longer recordings and such at high qualities have faster machines and more harddrive space.

Space or speed. Pick one.

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
actually the correct term is Emulation CPU of PCSX2 9.6.0 which in 9.7.0 the EE is at 50% highest and the GS is around 20% highest and AI is 3% highest (That is when i am on a heavy graphical map in srw Alpha 3)

and i got both space and speed

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
well. that i am questioning...i have no clue
1. audio doesn't seem to work
2. whenever i play video's i get choppy video's with frequent lag

and i have no clue why

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
megawalk said:
1. audio doesn't seem to workIn camstudio did you actually enable audio recording, and then tell it to record from the speakers and not the mic?

megawalk said:
2. whenever i play video's i get choppy video's with frequent lag...holy shit, that is what I've been talking about the entire time.
QUOTE(Rydian @ Aug 27 2010, 07:56 PM)
Install the Combined Community Codec Pack. Then in Camstudio go to Options - Video Options, and select the ffdshow encoder. In the new window, select uncompressed. That should record a lot faster.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1