i need help

gabriele123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hello, im from italy and im new to modding, 3 years ago i bought an used wii u which was modded and broke after 3 days of using, today i resurrected it by using a raspberry pico, but i wanted to mod it, not knowning which metod the last person used i searched how to mod it directly, but i cant update because of an update blocker (i think), so i tried formatting the wii u but it didnt solve the problem, i tried using the metod on the page for the wii u hacks but when i turn on the console holding x nothing happens so now idk how to remove the mod and the update block, so im asking for help here because idk where else i should go. pls help

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
hello, im from italy and im new to modding, 3 years ago i bought an used wii u which was modded and broke after 3 days of using, today i resurrected it by using a raspberry pico, but i wanted to mod it, not knowning which metod the last person used i searched how to mod it directly, but i cant update because of an update blocker (i think), so i tried formatting the wii u but it didnt solve the problem, i tried using the metod on the page for the wii u hacks but when i turn on the console holding x nothing happens so now idk how to remove the mod and the update block, so im asking for help here because idk where else i should go. pls help
https://wiiu.hacks.guide/

Follow the "Uninstall" guides to make sure everything is clean.

gabriele123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Follow the "Uninstall" guides to make sure everything is clean.
i already tried but i dont have the homebrew on the wii u and the sd card i have on it is clean, the updates dont work, i have the system on 5.5.4 in eu and when i try to update it gives me this error 105-3012.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?