I need some help with a problem.

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(I am stressed out. Please bear with me).

Ok. Idk how to start this out, but here goes nothing.
Yesterday, there was a bit of conflict. So I was being threaten to be kicked out on June 5th (Graduation from high school), so I told my gf. She talked with her mom and her mom said it is ok that I am allowed to stay. (My gf is 19 and she has a kid and no, the kid is not mine). My grandparents mention that I am fathering the baby. Which I am not. The ex boyfriend was kicked out (still helps with the baby and he lives with his mom now). They think a fight would occur between him and I. There will be no fight. So I told my step mom that I will be moving in with my gf and she must of told my sister about it. (I dyed my hair black too. lol).

I am just really stressed out over this situation. I do not know why they want to talk to me, not my gf. I don't see a problem with me dating her at all even she has a kid. I think it's nice of her mom to let me move in with her. My sister wants me to talk with her tomorrow, but I will not be back home til 8 or 9PM tomorrow. I am stressed out over this. I can't sleep either.

I am sorry for ranting, but it didn't make me feel better in the process. What shall I do?

~Sheimi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Not as scary as walking in the woods alone, and running into Wario. +1