Tik Tok is annoying!

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are people so into TIK TOK ? Its so annoying.. and some are not safe for kids as I noticed. I dont watched TIK TOk. Someone told me and concerned about it. I told them that I am not into it at all.

Anyway, I noticed that my mom is really into it too. Even my sisters and brother as well as some of my friends too, my gosh. Whats going on ? Its not good. It is so out of control. Many people are becoming zombies these days glued their noses to the phone like a Facebook and Tik Tok.

I missed 1980-1990 so much that I wanted to come back. Sighing. Crazy world. The future sucks.

Last edited by spotanjo3,

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
It's not even entertaining I don't know why people like it, I don't think it's gonna last, I'm pretty sure at some point it's gonna get banned because of our relationship with China
It's not going to last? It'll be around until it's forced underground, then a darkweb community will foster it... TikTok is a joke and I'm over hearing about it. Nothing good has come from it..

Deleted member 546149

Trophies
XP
It's not going to last? It'll be around until it's forced underground, then a darkweb community will foster it... TikTok is a joke and I'm over hearing about it. Nothing good has come from it..
But even when (if) it's gone, the users are just gonna switch to YouTube shorts or something else and it'll be a mess again, I hope one day social media will be gone and we just have forums and blogs and stuff like that

orangy57

bruh
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
even if it's annoying it's definitely addicting, i've managed to not make an account for it since like 2018 because i know that my zoomer brain would love it and get hooked immediately. The grasp it has over everybody is getting freaky, i've been noticing that people in their 40s and up are using it even more than the kids because their slow-mo brains weren't prepared for the new age of entertainment glut. I'd consider my youtube watchtime bad but it's always 10-15 minute videos that you're actively paying attention to. Tiktok is like an optimized instagram feed designed to prevent any and all dead air when consuming content.

I'm realizing that it's getting concerning when my friend shows me a split-screen video of family guy and theres a 2nd video of a game playing at the exact same time, or when one of my relatives goes to show me a dog video and then they spend 20 minutes blankly watching 4 dozen videos autoplay when I've already walked away 19 minutes ago.

If I can one day cut down my Youtube and GBATemp scrolling I might magically become enlightened like a monk or something

caipora

cheese eating lactose intolerant
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Why are people so into TIK TOK ? Its so annoying.. and some are not safe for kids as I noticed. I dont watched TIK TOk. Someone told me and concerned about it. I told them that I am not into it at all.

I noticed that my mom is into it too. And my friends too, my gosh. Whats going on ? Its not good. Many people are becoming zombies these days glued to the phone like Facebook and Tik Tok. I missed 1980-1990 so much that I wanted to come back. Sighing. Crazy world. The future is suck.
TikTok is the true endless feed, it's the perfect algorythm to leave anyone hooked to it. The people who made it are really smart, and it really stratosphered China into international communications and spyonage, face to face with the US and Israel with their Zeus and shit.
So much spyware to choose in the market you guys!

It's not even entertaining I don't know why people like it, I don't think it's gonna last, I'm pretty sure at some point it's gonna get banned because of our relationship with China
 You don't find it entertaining,  you don't understand why people like it, but this won't change the fact that TikTok have only skyrockted in the past years and is amongst the main social platforms today, it'll only grow more and more.
About the banning thing... Hadn't it already been banned on the US a while ago? It has been unbanned already, haven't it? If money is on the play, it'll keep around for a loooooong time my friend.

Deleted member 546149

Trophies
XP
TikTok is the true endless feed, it's the perfect algorythm to leave anyone hooked to it. The people who made it are really smart, and it really stratosphered China into international communications and spyonage, face to face with the US and Israel with their Zeus and shit.

 You don't find it entertaining,  you don't understand why people like it, but this won't change the fact that TikTok have only skyrockted in the past years and is amongst the main social platforms today, it'll only grow more and more.
About the banning thing... Hadn't it already been banned on the US a while ago? It has been unbanned already, haven't it? If money is on the play, it'll keep around for a loooooong time my friend.
It was never banned. Trump was going to ban it but he didn't. It might be actually banned soon cause of the recent Chinese/US controversy.

Reactions: SylverReZ

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I noticed that my mom is into it too. And my friends too, my gosh. Whats going on ? Its not good. Many people are becoming zombies these days glued to the phone like Facebook and Tik Tok. I missed 1980-1990 so much that I wanted to come back. Sighing. Crazy world. The future is suck.
It's time for your nap grand dad. The app can't hurt you now. But really. If you don't like it, don't talk about it. It has no effect on you at all.

• Haha
Reactions: spotanjo3

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yep, precisely.

Hoopoler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's totally fine if TikTok isn't your thing. Lots of people enjoy it, but it's understandable if you're worried about what kids might see. Having a chat with your family about their experiences with the app could lead to some interesting discussions.
But if you ever feel curious about trying TikTok or want to boost your visibility on social media, you might find services like GetLikes helpful. Just keep in mind that it's okay to feel nostalgic for the past, but there's also beauty and excitement in the present and hope for the future.

Last edited by Hoopoler,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol