I need some suggestions on Video card for gaming

northstardefenseil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using an old system (Dell I3 PC) I am not happy with the performance of its graphics card. I am looking to replace it with a new and better Graphic card. I am not sure which graphic card is good for Graphics and gaming. The only problem is that I have a very limited budget for my Graphic card.

Is there any other card I can buy at the same price or less than that?
Post automatically merged:

I find a few graphic cards online for my system. Are they fit for my pc?

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
I am using an old system (Dell I3 PC) I am not happy with the performance of its graphics card. I am looking to replace it with a new and better Graphic card. I am not sure which graphic card is good for Graphics and gaming. The only problem is that I have a very limited budget for my Graphic card.

Is there any other card I can buy at the same price or less than that?
Post automatically merged:

I find a few graphic cards online for my system. Are they fit for my pc?
aliexpress has some cheap ones. Although they are very dubious (some come used from mining, some are "desktoplized" mobile chips and so on), they do work, and do increase your performance a lot for cheap. The old one of those that I know of is working for like two years with no problems.

Edit: as for the model, gtx 1060 or gtx 970 is the lower you can go and still run everything. Maybe gtx 1050ti will cut too, I'm not sure.

KingBlank

King of Nothing
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
if you can afford one of these, they are incredible value for a current gen card
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004291954195.html
otherwise you are looking at used things from 5+ years ago, you want to get a old high end card, rather than a cheap low end card which offers comparitively bad value.

from Nvidia, anything ending in 60 or higher is decent value used, (GTX 1060 for example)

Please find out what your current card is and send it here

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
if you can afford one of these, they are incredible value for a current gen card
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004291954195.html
otherwise you are looking at used things from 5+ years ago, you want to get a old high end card, rather than a cheap low end card which offers comparitively bad value.

from Nvidia, anything ending in 60 or higher is decent value used, (GTX 1060 for example)
Most graphics cards on AliExpress are fake.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is a mobile chip repurposed as desktop card, it performs almost the same as the desktop card for a fraction of the price, I dont own one but I've seen some reviews for this particular listing.
Could be fake reviews, who knows. You can't know for sure if it's the real thing without buying it first. To save tons of money and time, just head onto the usual marketplace sites and find one for a good bargain.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guess it's just a click then +1