Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
You must be joking...... huh?? is he serious??!?!

Built quality: Vita built quality is top notch, no discussion here. I have a 3DS, a 3DS XL, a New 3DS and a Vita 1000. 3DSs feel kinda cheap compared to the Vita solid build. Also Vita 1000 have OLED and 2000 has IPS-LCD.
Games: Vita and 3DS titles are about the same at this point in time. 3DS had a head start and many good games came out quickly but the last games are meh at best. The Vita had a good start and then froze but lately many excellent games had come out. At the end of the day they are even.
Controls: Vita controls are superior, the only downside is that doesn't come with a stylus, but isn't needed anyway. Both have clickable buttons, I like that, but Vita's are easier to press. The mini analog sticks are good, a big step up from PSP while the circle pad of the 3DS is better that the PSP one isn't as good as the Vita real sticks.
Sound: if you think any incarnation of the 3DS sound better than even the good'ol PSP (or DSi) then you are definitely deaf. As a matter of fact the 3DS RESAMPLES EVERY SOUND TO 33.768hz.
Hacking: The Vita can have every game and emulator that the PSP had and once the hackers find a way to enable native homebrew the Vita will destroy the 3DS in terms of emulation. 3DS hacking capabilities are good and increasing every day, but the capacities of the system are limited and probably would reach the PSP and a little more but that's it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Only 666 dollars for 24TBs lol