OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
To Filb:
I've just Googled and checked out the Jupiter Company's Website and I want to make sure one thing does your Hard Cover only cover the top part of the DS lite or top and bottom?

Omoikane1979

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
To Filb:
I've just Googled and checked out the Jupiter Company's Website and I want to make sure one thing does your Hard Cover only cover the top part of the DS lite or top and bottom?

Yeah, it's only for the top part, I'm sorry.

You don't have to apologize. I was just curious as there are different type of hard plastic protection for the DS lite.
wink.gif

A bit of topic but is there anyone lucky enough to get the older Limited Edition Black DS lite with Dialga and Palkia? It seems those were also released in the US and not just Japan.
blink.gif

Filb

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
A bit of topic but is there anyone lucky enough to get the older Limited Edition Black DS lite with Dialga and Palkia? It seems those were also released in the US and not just Japan.Â
blink.gif
It was sold in the US at Nintendo World when D/P were released (on just that day), I think.

I have two Japanese ones, though...
laugh.gif

I also had two PokéPark DS (old model), but sold the used one to get the Pikachu DS Lite...
wacko.gif

Omoikane1979

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
A bit of topic but is there anyone lucky enough to get the older Limited Edition Black DS lite with Dialga and Palkia? It seems those were also released in the US and not just Japan.Â
blink.gif

It was sold in the US at Nintendo World when D/P were released (on just that day), I think.

I have two Japanese ones, though...
laugh.gif

I also had two PokéPark DS (old model), but sold the used one to get the Pikachu DS Lite...
wacko.gif

So let me get this straight you have:
Two Pikachu Yellow DS Lites;
Two Japanese Black D/P DS Lites;
And even a Pokepark DS?!

Incredible I'm not worthy
bow.gif
. Do you have pics of what they look like? Especially the Pokepark DS of which I didn't knew it existed...

Filb

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So let me get this straight you have:
Two Pikachu Yellow DS Lites;
Two Japanese Black D/P DS Lites;
And even a Pokepark DS?!
Yeah.
shy.gif

dp6ef77.jpg

pokepark1a798a.jpg
pokepark2fd87f.jpg

...Too bad it's impossible to get the white "Pokémon DAISUKI Club" DS Lite... Was never up for sale, only obtainable through a lottery. And only 150 of them exist... Wish I had one! ...Or two!
dslitedaisukiclubdc6.png

Full title: "Daisuki Club Original Nintendo DS Lite Pikachu Daisuki! Version"

Omoikane1979

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
For protection of your DS, one word:

NERF!!!

How's the feel of the NERF armor?
I read it is somewhat bulky and might scratch your DS lite if you take it off.

To Filb:
Wow you are one lucky guy. That Limited Edition Dailga and Palkia edition looks reaaally tight. Do you use any protection on it?

I wonder how you got the Pokepark DS.

I guess I'll have to call you master from now on, seeing you have that much limited edition Pokemon stuff.
bow.gif

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
scratches and figer print don't bother me. it's the dust that drives me crazy. i can never get it dust free.

It's not so much the dust that bothers me, it's the friggen fingerprints. Haha. Especially when you let your mate play your DSL and they hold it all wrong and they use their fingers instead of the stylus. That drives me insane. Haha

Filb

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I wonder how you got the Pokepark DS.
I guess I'll have to call you master from now on, seeing you have that much limited edition Pokemon stuff.
bow.gif
laugh.gif
lol thanks, but there are people who are even collecting EVERY limited DS ever made, so it's not a big deal...
I bought the PokéPark DS when I visited Japan and the PokéPark, back in summer 2005.
wink.gif

Omoikane1979

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
scratches and figer print don't bother me. it's the dust that drives me crazy. i can never get it dust free.

Dust can be removed without any problem, fingerprints are a bit more troublesome. Scratches though leave a lasting impression which I don't like at all.
I've protected my 'normal' DS with screen protectors, my DS Lite is protected with a silicon skin/case and screen protector, however for a limited edition I want more security/certainty than just that.

Omoikane1979

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have read about NERF armor for the DS Lite, but as of yet I haven't found any good review about them. Can anyone share their experience? I am particularly interested if it is easy to put on and remove without damaging the DS lite (I have read somewhere about someone complaining the clips damaging the DS lite). And of course most importantly shock protection.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool: 🤯🤯🤯 thats crazy