FIXED! I went down a level?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,332
  • Replies 19
D

Deleted User

OP
I love the new experience and level up system GBAtemp has. I think it was greatly promote the site and increase activity. I've been trying to contribute more to get my level up and overall become a better user. However, my level went down and I'm not quite sure why.

https://ibb.co/eUKWin

I didn't receive a warning or message for anything I've done wrong. I'm not sure why I went down. If I did something against the rules, I'd like to know.

Thanks!

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love the new experience and level up system GBAtemp has. I think it was greatly promote the site and increase activity. I've been trying to contribute more to get my level up and overall become a better user. However, my level went down and I'm not quite sure why.

https://ibb.co/eUKWin

I didn't receive a warning or message for anything I've done wrong. I'm not sure why I went down. If I did something against the rules, I'd like to know.

Thanks!
You're level 1 now? Were you already level 1 before - or what happened exactly?

edit: 3000th post woot

Last edited by x65943,

snails1221

LOVE EVERYONE
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh, guess it could be a glitch since the XP system is fairly new. On another note it would be pretty cool if a system was set up where you loose XP when you make LQ posts.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hey, I think I know what caused it.
You had started writing a review (that was still unpublished), but your internet must have lagged or something because you had 5 or 6 reviews that were all the same (posted the very same minute).
So I deleted all except one, and perhaps you had gotten the xp for all those duplicate unpublished reviews.
So me deleting them removed those points :)

D

Deleted User

OP
Hey, I think I know what caused it.
You had started writing a review (that was still unpublished), but your internet must have lagged or something because you had 5 or 6 reviews that were all the same (posted the very same minute).
So I deleted all except one, and perhaps you had gotten the xp for all those duplicate unpublished reviews.
So me deleting them removed those points :)
That may be true. However, I started writing my Go Vacation review after I checked my level. My level was always level 2. After seeing how low of a level I had, I decided to start a review. I'm still not quite sure though.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
That may be true. However, I started writing my Go Vacation review after I checked my level. My level was always level 2. After seeing how low of a level I had, I decided to start a review. I'm still not quite sure though.
Yeah, we did a test and writing an unpublished review didn't raise XP... doing some more tests right now :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu