I went to Bournemouth yesterday.

NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country
Bournemouth IS great. Was gonna be my Uni choice but it's a bit too far off from 'home' for my liking. I stuck with Lincoln. (An hour from where I currently live.) So I can come visit my parents anytime I need/want to.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Could be worse you could have ended up in Milton Keynes.

@whoomph KFC is considered edible/not a cure for constipation these days?

@NiGHtS try as I might I could never understand the logic behind wanting to stick close by for university.

@zeromac you know there is this thing called street view right?

View Larger Map

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Granted it is something of a running joke but

It was a town created in the late 60's and built during the 70's (so no real history beyond the land it is built on)- the very worst prefab/copy paste building techniques you care to imagine coupled with a few "ideas" from the American side of things like grid squares mainly with the intention of catching the overflow from London. Equally many conferences seem to happen there so it gets stick from that as well.

NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, FAST6191, it's just that I'm so attached to the people here, that I might just feel like going back sometimes. Heck if I'm in Bournemouth I wont be doing that much (5-7 hour drive...screw that!), but only an hour away and whenever I feel the need to catch up with some good friends, and my family, I can pop down literally any time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/OLqeHmZp-Wc?si=gnlLbzZEgWiNp5E5