Homebrew I wiped my SD card because it was corrupt, but now I don't know how to get the homebrew laucher back

hedoxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So. While moving files around, I forgot the eject the sd card. It corrupted all the files and I had to wipe it. So now i'm left with a modded 3ds (that works fine) but without all the apps the homebrew laucnher comes with (like fbi, etc) nor the homerbrew launcher itself. I tried re-launching the homebrew launcher via the current method (the website thingy, with the GOGO! button) But it freezes the console and shows a black screen with text on the bottom screen. It even kept TWiLight Menu++ and it's game (lauchable)

The the definitive question is how do I get all the apps back ?

Thank you for reading

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
TWiLightMenu++ is a DSiWare application, stored on the System Memory.
Drop the latest versions of Luma and GODMODE9 onto your SD card, then see this guide:
https://3ds.hacks.guide/godmode9-usage.html#injecting-any-cia-app-into-health--safety
You'll probably want to use a CIA of FBI or the Homebrew Launcher. Either will do, but with using FBI here, you'll be able to restore FBI to your SD card and then HBL too.

As for where Luma goes, put it on the root of your SD card as boot.firm.
For GM9, put it in /luma/payloads/godmode9.firm.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch