I work at Mcdonalds UK What do you want to know?

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a question, do you get embarrassed by working there? Let's say the girl of your dreams walked in and you had to take her order. Would you faint, pretend you don't know her, or talk to her casually?

Edit: I didn't read the entire topic but the few posts I read are jokes, is this entire topic a joke? If so then ignore my question.

pokemongalaxy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Do they do anything nasty to burgers there? Ive heard reports u know
wink.gif

rockbmi

OP
Trophies
XP
DeMoN said:
I have a question, do you get embarrassed by working there? Let's say the girl of your dreams walked in and you had to take her order. Would you faint, pretend you don't know her, or talk to her casually?

Edit: I didn't read the entire topic but the few posts I read are jokes, is this entire topic a joke? If so then ignore my question.

This is a serious thread. I dont get embarrassed in working at mcdonalds at the end of the day its a job, and im at management level and i work part time, as im training to be a school teacher. If i see people i like or sometimes know i casually walk into the back and begin to wash fresh clothes or wipe surfaces, so they dont see me.

Also mcdonalds are not paying to say all this lol. I answer all questions as honestly as i can. If anyone wants to know anything that is going on now in mcdonalds between now and christmas i can tell you as we get to know lots of new product launches before they are released, however the information i know is only for the British market.

cherryduck

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nintendolinky said:
DarkAura said:
nintendolinky said:
There are some proper dumb people. We offer vouchers to our customers so they get discounts on big macs and fries if bought together etc, because we offer them on the back of bus and train tickets this guy who came into our restaurant today assumed that because he had paid for his bus fare, the price of the big mac and fires had already been paid because he paid for his ticket. I thought that was pretty dumb. we also have customers that a total drunks and assume we are a public toilet an come in and wait 15 minutes not realizing that the toilets are locked at 7pm even though there is a big sign saying so.
Lol have you ever had anyone who ordered like a Big Mac with just Mac sauce? He said that there are people like that. It's gross.

all the time, we get people ordering a plain big mac in reality its just a plain double cheeseburger which is a pound cheaper than a big mac, customers dont understand, sometimes people ask for a mac no pickle they are allergic of pickle i say pickles are in the sauce , but the sauce is fine they are not allergic tho those pickles eh.

If a plain big mac is just a plain double cheeseburger, could I ask for a plain double cheeseburger minus the cheese and basically get a big mac for a pound less?

vapour99

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
randomgaming.tk
XP
Country
Canada
iffy525 said:
I remember like 3 years ago I went to a McDonalds in Japan and they had wasabi sauce for the McNuggets.

While in Mexico; there was a gigantic bowl of jalapeno peppers (DAMN hot) as well as special spices you could apply to all your food as condiments....

... Spicy!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I found it funny cause many many years ago, had a roommate in college that did this same dumbass...