elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
lunacy123456 said:
SCREW iedge been waiting months for this piece of xxxx and still not released yet. Don't get your hope too high, might still be in the developing stage.

i think you missed gamekool's post about iEDGE is now available
anyway, i think its a little expensive

puppiesome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Official release date is 2010.01.09 in gamekool hmmmmm....that means its out now! or is that August 1 2010? HA! hope not. What is wrong with the iedge team? what's witht the delay!?
wink2.gif

h8isgr8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
lunacy123456 said:
SCREW iedge been waiting months for this piece of xxxx and still not released yet. Don't get your hope too high, might still be in the developing stage.

I think $20 is a fair price for the card itself. The $8 shipping is kind of a deal buster though.

I would rather just buy an AK2i and save $15.

h8isgr8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how_do_i_do_that said:
10-15 would be the fair price, you have to remember it is a stripped down cart. Very basic by comparison to those in the +10 dollar range.

Well, I was just comparing it to what we can guess a CycloDSi will cost if/when it ever comes out (and assuming they are similar to each other like the original EDGE/CycloDS).

If by some coincidence a CycloDSi appears and it is almost exactly the same as the iEDGE and costing some ~$30 more, then I think $20 is a good deal.

sfg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
If by some coincidence a CycloDSi appears and it is almost exactly the same as the iEDGE and costing some ~$30 more, then I think $20 is a good deal.

Cyclo always had much more features than the EDGE and iEDGE seems to be just EDGE with DSi support.
Why would a Cyclo for DSi not have all the features it currently has?

sfg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, they still have the nifty looking boxes. I might get one just for that when it will be available in the USA.

Camshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Looking forward to it, and at least they've shown pictures to hopefully signify that its pretty much ready to be sent out
tongue.gif

Anyone able to lend me a hand understanding how to setup via the EDGE instructions, please feel free to PM me
smile.gif

gamekool

Trophies
Website
www.gamekool.com
XP
Country
United States
it's now full in stock and 20.5$ shipped

h8isgr8 said:
elixirdream said:
lunacy123456 said:

I think $20 is a fair price for the card itself. The $8 shipping is kind of a deal buster though.

I would rather just buy an AK2i and save $15.

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
i've JUST been talking with simplymods.com actually. They've got some coming on the way, and I'm slated to get a review sample really soon, so I'll be sure to let y'all know how it performs.

simplymods has a batch coming in at $25, or $27 shipped. more than some china-websites i've seen, but hey its from the USA...

edit: oh, looks like they added a news post http://www.simplymods.com/news/3/iEDGE-Shi...-Soon!.html

Awesome turtwig

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I preorded my iedge from 4coolday DECEMBER 15th! I still gotno information on it besides the order receipt! I sent them tons of emails and got nothing back! Did anyone get one from there yet? When did you order it? And is anyone else having such lousy customer service!

N31L777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My iEdge has just turned up in the post! - currently loading the new OS on to it now.

Hopefully everyone else's will arrive shortly
smile.gif

N31L777

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...