If you could meet anyone from GBAtemp...

distorted.freque

I'm getting mixed signals here!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ScuberSteve said:
distorted.frequency said:
Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I'm asexual...
...what?

I don't know whether to burst into laughter or hate you. Far too cheerful to do the latter so...hahaha.
rofl2.gif

I am quite serious.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Twiffles said:
Everyone. Really. I'd treat everyone to some awesome epic food! Hoorah for food! XD
I wish I could cook like you...

The only things I can make are sandwiches and popcorn. Oh, and anything from Cooking Mama.
rofl2.gif

D

Deleted User

I'd like to meet all the Tempcast Crew, especially MR_COW cos his skype avatar looks pretty sexy

MR_COW:
simonox3.jpg

EDIT: 170th post. SUCK 17 1|\|73R|\|37Z

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ehhh there are definitely alot of cool people here but I'm kinda the detached type lately. I don't even get to see most of the friends I have already, for geographical reasons. Plus I don't make alot of ruckus on the forums (could you describe the ruckus?) and I doubt I'm really a person of interest to most. No pity party here tho. I'm sure you are all cool...

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
in no particular order:
VVoltz: hes my East coast bro.
Martin: the universe shall implode if we were to meet XD
SpikeyNDS and M|kk|:
biggrin.gif

distorted.frequency: i love freaking out shy people. I used to be that way
tongue.gif

Urza: before I head back to AZ hopefully
wink.gif

Costellol, Ace Gunman, and thebobevil: i dont know why...internet charisma?
laugh.gif

iffy525

not famous
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I would like to meet Linkiboy and JPH because they are about the same age as me.
I would also like to meet Destructobot because he lives pretty close to where I live.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I'd want to meet everyone.
Meeting someone new is one of the things I enjoy the most.
I walk up to strangers all of the time and talk to them.
It's fun, I learn a lot of things and it reminds me that it's not just about me in life.

I think I could pretty much jive with everyone here as long as they have at least a concept of fun.
It doesn't matter what you think is fun, I'll probably have fun with it too (unless it's intentionally hurting people).

That said, I also have a sort of list but mthrnite is obviously the one I'd like to meet in person first.
His sage wisdom and philosophy is one I'd like to learn and hear from him in person and I believe he's also one of the people who'd enjoy hearing my views (and a good drink too).
I see him as one of the role models of what I'd like to be in the future, one who enjoys being there for others (and even if he didn't enjoy I think, he'd still be there.)

I'd also want to meet Linkiboy, whom I've said is probably my evil kid clone (or something weirder).
His attitude and mentality breaks the limit of what I'd expect from a normal teenage American and it's fun.
I see him as the kid I used and still want to be, being a rebel and having fun.

Nevermind, he'd probably try to rape me.

I also want to meet:
Lagman - Another one in here I believe is fun. Just being with this guy is probably fun. Plus, I respect anyone who chills out on The Beatles.
Hadrian - I like this guy's vibe and attitude. I bet I'd also have fun talking to him and his tastes in modern culture is awesome.
ScuberSteve - or Scub as I'd call him, I see him as the fun and outgoing kind and isn't afraid to show who he really is. (Plus I want to see if he really fails IRL)
thebobevil - If he can talk as well as he posts (meaning a lot yet still meaningful and smart-assy), I'd enjoy talking to him. A lot.
shaunXcostello - I'd like to personally thank them for their work and being patient with me.
tongue.gif

JPH, Thug4Life, AceGunface, Stumpy, VVoltz, Xcalibear, sinkhead, CockroachMan, lookout, Destructobot, WeaponXXX, awd, Jax, phoood, mooz, Martin, Shinji, OrR, Bowser128, cubin, Pharaoh's, DarkAura, OSW, Veho, TaMs, dice, thegame07, silverspn, Urza, Dirtie, dafat27, ShadowXP, shadowboy, thaigrocer, cruddy, Last Spartan, ExtremeCoder, Boner, .TakaM, Kyoji, Westside, Salamantis, mewgia, 84s, rest0re, Caomhin, feufeufeu, Osaka, Twiff, tinyt, Heran, hankchill, samutz, chuckstudios, ChotaZ, nintendofreak, pikadude and fuck probably forgetting a shitload of others. (being the people who are on the top of my head right now when I thought: "GBAtemp + fun" not in any particular order except the order they came into mind I guess, sorry I'm running out of words...)
Everyone in GBAtemp who believes they are part part of the community and shares my appreciation for it.

Okay that was pretty lame.
tongue.gif

and since I've made quite a list, if I did forget anybody, I'll feel so fucking guilty.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
No, that wasn't lame at all! great post mate
smile.gif

I agree with you. I like what you said here:
QUOTE said:
It's fun, I learn a lot of things and it reminds me that it's not just about me in life.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
If I could only meet one person it would probably have to be Ace Gunman. I know him the most and the longest out of anyone else here at GBAtemp. If only he wasn't in Canada ¬_¬;

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Westside said:
I would want to meat Lisa_ to make sure she has a trap.
I wouldn't mind seeing Costello IRL, pull on that beard to make sure it is real.
I want to meet VVoltz because he is simply cool as a piece of cheese.
I want to meet Cockroachman, he might get cocky, buy he is cool.
smile.gif

I want to meet thebobevil to see this so called ex-USAF airmen and talk about how horrible the USAF training is compared to RCAF. (I joke)
It's tempting, but I don't want to meet tinymonkey, for I don't want to be mistaken for a pedo.
I want to meet all the Muslims such as Xcalibur, Lyuse, B-blue, and the 2 Persian 84 brothers.
I want to meet Linkiboy, but I know it's gonna end up being Rick Astley...
Too many to list, but that is all so far.

Fixed
tongue.gif

Anywho, most of the mods here would be tops on my list of people I'd like to meet.

Also: JPH, thebobevil, Scooby aka Cookie Master, Weapon XxX, and BoneMonkey...if I think of anymore I'll add them.

QUOTE(tinymonkeyt @ May 5 2008, 11:04 PM) i would wanna meet everyone ^.^
..or maybe just the girls (i.e. Lisa_, gizmogal, twiffles, little)
so i wont feel so intimidated to talk about sex all the time -.-

The only girl that I know exists for sure here on GBATemp, is my GF, Frampy. Other then that, there are no girls on the internets.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Costello said:
No, that wasn't lame at all! great post mate
smile.gif

I agree with you. I like what you said here:
QUOTE said:

Hmm, you're right. I just realized I said something kinda cool.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd meet anyone really, even the people I hate as they could be alright in person, well apart from the two people who I cannot stand.

If I could only pick two then Lagman & VVoltz would be great but I see us just singing Beatles songs all night.

I'm actually less angry in person but I do swear a lot. For some reason I get on better with foreign people especially Japanese & those who speak Spanish or Portuguese. Why? Dunno.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i lowkey fw some peanut butter cereal